Holly

My name is Holly and I live in Port Charlotte, FL. My husband has COPD and I'm hoping to learn more about stem cell treatment.

I just heard about stem cell treatment for COPD from a man who goes to Pulmonary Rehab with my husband and I just found this forum a few days ago.

My husband is 69 and has had COPD for at least 8 years. In the past year he went on oxygen. He has a difficult time walking and doing other things because of shortness of breath.

I'm particularly interested in the work of Dr. Burton Feinerman since he seems to be nearby. Has anybody had treatment for COPD with him? What results have you had? Please share any information you may have about Dr. Feinerman or any other doctor and treatments.

I'm not familiar with using forums and have had a difficulty time finding things so forgive me if I put this in the wrong place. Hopefully someone will find it.

I can be reached by email at: holly.leech@earthlink.net

Thank you in advance for any information.

Holly

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Hi Holly and welcome. You posted in the right place, but even you had not, don't ever worry about that. Posting in the wrong place is much preferred over not posting at all.

I had an autologous peripheral blood treatment with Dr. Feinerman a year ago. Unfortunately, he is in Florida and I am in Colorado and it is too difficult for me to be able to go back for more treatment which I believe is needed, especially in the case of severe COPD. Dr. Feinerman has been instrumental in working with me so that I can use inhaled glutathione. This needs a prescription and I have to tell you it is working very well for me. Dr. Feinerman is innovative and a very nice doctor who cares about his patients.

Unfortunately, his hands are tied in the U.S. as to the types of treatment he is able to do because of the FDA's decision to decide what medical treatment is best for patients, rather than letting their own doctors make the decision with them. He is not alone by any means.

Stem cell therapy has stopped the progression of my disease. I also do not get ill the way I used to. Please be aware though that stem cell therapy is in its infancy and many people react differently. There are no guarantees or long term studies available. You can view Dr. Feinerman's guidelines at:
http://www.stemcellpioneers.com/showthread.php?t=2634

Also, please join www.cellmedicinesociety.org This grassroots effort is focused on getting a network of doctors in the U.S. who agree to the safe stem cell guidelines the group has put forth. They are working diligently to get the FDA to step aside and let doctors be the ones to practice medicine.

Lisacrain

Hi Friends.
I am Lisa Crain and I am also new to this community. Probably this is my second post. I am very glad to join this forum I like forum discussing because discussing on different different topic we can increase our knowledge about the current affair. Hope you guys help me here.