New hope on the horizon

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Jim Marshall

I believe the growth factor ingredients are proprietary for Osiris as well as SCB. Osiris uses donated adult stem cells as opposed to SCB which uses cord stem cells.

We've been waiting over 8 months for the lung disease product to be available for clinical trial. I hope the FDA will fast track it. However, it could take years.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
How long should we wait?

It seems we keep hearing this news, but like Jeannine states, nothing has happened at this point in time. It may not be ten years, but for some of us, even a delay of a few years is just not an option. The disease is progressive and for me it had taken a real nasty turn. My FEV1 dropped 5% in one year which had my pulmo real concerned. Also, even if trials are started earlier and treatment as well, it will take more time to get any insurance to cover it, so why wait? I think better results as far as stopping the progression of the disease are achieved the earlier that you get treatment. Just my opinion and that of several stem cell doctors.

One other thing that is worth mentioning. A person needs to consider if they are well enough to go through a clinical trial. Harv recently posted about his experience with this and it wasn't something that a sick could person could easily participate in. I got my treatment in less than 30 minutes and that was it. No months of monitoring and pre testing, no mounds of paperwork, just in and out. I realize that some people wouldn't feel comfortable with this, but I am one that did.

Last edited: