New hope medical center

normbourne

Does anyone have any knowledge of the the "New Hope Medical Centre", they seem to have a fair bit of experience in treating COPD.

I Believe they are located in Arizona.

Norm.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Norm, Fredda Branyon (she is not an MD) used to be a forum sponsor. I contacted her to see if she wanted to renew her sponsorship and got no response. I sent her another e-mail and got no response. Then I started getting some complaints about her nurse/patient liason making statements that the clinic had treated hundreds (and over 3000 in one instance) of patients with COPD, the majority of them successfully. When one person declined to sign up for treatment, this nurse/liason became quite nasty. I also received a complaint that there was absolutely NO follow up on one patient and that no certificate of purity was given even though it was promised. This is not autologous treatment and therefore a certificate of purity is a must. She uses mesenchymal stem cells in her treatments. It is very doubtful that mesenchymal stem cells alone are going to give anyone much lung regeneration. A combination of many different types of stem cells are needed for lungs according to researchers.

Jeannine and I made the decision to pull this clinic's link when we started getting the complaints and the non response to my e-mails. We don't need this and you don't need it. Find a clinic with good science behind it, giving safe treatments that is willing to follow up with you after treatment. For the amount of money this clinic is charging, you need to get a lot more than hype from a nurse/liason and an uncertified mesenchymal stem cell infusion. There haven't been hundreds or thousands of COPD patients, I can assure you and for her to claim this makes this clinic way off my chart of reputable places to go for treatment.

This clinic at one time held great promise and I am sorry that they simply haven't lived up to any of the competition at better clinics. Keep looking, Norm.