Nabavi and Cellulogix Intl. sued by SCB

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
My early birthday present

This is the full scoop on the lawsuit brought by Stem Cell Biotherapy against Casey Nabavi, founder and former President of SCB. You are seeing it here first and it has made my day I have to tell you.

To read all about it go to:

www.stemcellbiotherapy.com Then click on Press Release and then click on Complaint

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
If ever there was a doubt, read page 67 of the complaint. We will be following this lawsuit closely.

Mysty119

Barb

Oh my God!! I had not known the whole story of Dylan's treatment until reading this. It is outrageous. And to think that I was getting ready to go there!!!
I am soooo glad that you asked me to hold off treatment for a while. If it weren't for your advice I would have more than likely gotten very ill or been dead, for that matter. THANK YOU, for advising me to wait and suggesting other places for me to go for safer treatment. Whew! It's just plain scary.

gailvel

Continuation of SCB discussion

HI all,

It's been a very long time since I've posted- we went to SCB in Grand Cayman in May 2008, where my wife with MS had treatments like the ones described by Dylan's mom. She had a very bad reaction for the 24 hours after the shot, after which things calmed down. We thought we saw some improvement for a while, but it may have been our imaginations- all I know for sure is that she is in worse shape now than she was a year ago. I've been thinking that I'd like to try to get the money back, but don't know where to start and how difficult it would be. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Nabavi should be the focus of a class action lawsuit in my opinion

I say go for it. Here is what many people have experienced with Casey Nabavi and told me about. He has misrepresented himself as a medical doctor to some people. This is against the law in the United States. He has switched protocols and patients were given something other than what they thought they were going to get. He initially promised them that they would have marvelous improvements and be essentially free of their symptoms. This turned out not to be the case. He gave worthless injections into the back of the neck. He endangered the lives of patients. Patients became seriously ill after treatment. Patients have become much worse after treatment.

If any of these fit your situation, I would demand a full refund from him. The most successful refunds are those resulting from the threat of exposure especially if you were led to believe he was a doctor. One lady created a website with her complaints against Cellulogix International. That is the name that Mr. Nabavi is currently operating under. Do not use the name Stem Cell Biotherapy if you plan to put up a website because that will not affect Mr. Nabavi at all since he no longer uses that name.

I personally wish there was a way to get a class action lawsuit going against Mr. Nabavi and his operation. Any attorneys out there that would like to take it on? I know I was certainly given false hope and false information from him and I became seriously ill as a result of having treatment there.

You can also file complaints with the California State Medical Board, the Attorney General of California and the Better Business Bureau.

Bev12452

refund

I too would love to get a refund I haven't gotten any better and in fact have gotten worse since treatment in despiraton I called to speak with Casey on his website he gives one of four treatmentws free well I wanted to be one of the four he said it was a go all I had to do was get to Ca than he called back needed 8000 for the lab fees I was on the roller coaster again the man tore a hole in my heart he needs to be stopped and quit using people I was going back to him because of the Dr I see in Tampa well that is stopped too anyone want to try a mass lawsuit I am ready let that man know what he has done to us it is bad enough we are sick but to do this to us is mean and I hope he falls and give me the chance to spit on him
Bev in Fl

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Casey Nabavi giving free treatment for only $8000.00 - What a joke!

He gives one out of every four treatments for free except that the free treatment really costs $8000.00. That's a pretty good way to pick up some pocket change for him wouldn't you say? That is an outrage that someone can post something like that on his website and then turn around and tell you he is charging $8000 in lab fees. Lab fees for what? Certainly not treatment with your own cells at that price. Does he think we are all stupid?

The only way this man will be stopped is for people to complain to the California State Attorney, the BBB, the California State Medical Board, any forums or blogs where his people have posted and of course this forum. We must continue to get the word out so people will be able to hear our stories and not just what he wants people to hear. Bev thanks for posting this.

Again, if anyone knows of an attorney or is one that would be willing to file a class action lawsuit against Nabavi and his operations, please get in touch with me immediately.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Information you need to file a complaint against Casey Nabavi

Nabavi continues to amaze me. Now, he might declare bankruptcy I have heard. He has reneged on at least one agreement that I know of that he promised to refund the money of a patient who got seriously ill after treatment. What next for this slick shyster? He is certainly giving a black eye to legitimate stem cell treatments given by real doctors, not online PhD's.

Please folks, complain to the Attorney General of California. They have promised to look into his operation if enough complaints are made. You don't have to go to California to do this. Here is the info you need for them, the BBB and the Medical Examiners.

Take Action against this Fraudulent Person:
1. File a complaint with the California State Attorney General. http://ag.ca.gov/victimservices/contact.php

2. Report to the California Better Business Bureau.
http://www.la.bbb.org/ComplaintInformation.aspx

3. Report to the California Board of Medical Examiners http://www.medbd.ca.gov/board/contact_us.html