My Journey Begins...

Ruth

My name is Ruth. I haven't been online to create a post but have read every day all of the experiences that everyone else has posted. I'm very excited to get my stem cell treatment. My treatment is scheduled for September 13th. I'm leaving Texas on Friday, Sept 7th and will be driving to San Diego taking our time. I will be staying at the Kona Kai Resort in San Diego. I'm traveling with my Uncle, Aunt and Sister and my Uncle is also scheduled for treatment on the same day. Maybe there are others of you who might be in the area, if so, maybe we can connect and visit a little. I talked to Ed, Barbara and John and they were all very encouraging about the success of the treatment. I will be off the air till I return around 10 days from now and then I will give you all the wonderful details. Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement and for letting people know about the treatment. Wishing everyone the best....Ruth :)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Bon Voyage Ruth, Maxine and Jesse

We are all wishing you the best. Please be in touch when you get home. Also, you will want to add your treatment date to your signature on the forum. If you can't do this, let me know and we will take care of it. You will have earned that badge! I am very excited for you Ruth. I hope you get this message before you leave, but if not it will be waiting to greet you when you get back. Just remember, improvement will be slow but progressive and the progression is now going to be upward!

rosech44

Your Journey

I want to stick my good wishes in here also---May your journey be pleasant, and may your dreams come true---We'll be waiting for your return.

Rose:D