My Baby Needs Your Help!!!

babyalex3

Hello,
My name is Emma.I am here for my 3 yr. old son.My son suffers from a disorder called C.P.M.He has severe damage to his brainstem from rapid correction of his sodium due to the negligence of a hospital.At about 14 months.We were told he had locked in c.p.m. and that he is the youngest person in the world to not only survive this but be able to regain some movement.I have been searching for valid information on drs. or clinics that do stem cell treatments.I have found one dr. that has had alot of validation and i feel comfortable taking baby alex to him but the cost is far beyond my means.I am a stay at home mother of 4 children.I have tried some fundraising but just dont seem to be getting anywhere with it.So, i am in need of advice on any fundraising or foundations that may be able to give me some help to get baby alex what he needs.I am determined not to give up because we have been told the sooner he receives these treatments the better of a recovery he will have.I am all ears and open to anything anyone has advice on.thank you and god bless.
BABY ALEX AND FAMILY

Attachments

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome Emma

Hi Emma, It does sound like there is hope for your son. May I ask how much treatment might be going to cost for him? What type of treatment have you found that you feel is something that will help him? I am not sure if you live in the U.S. or where, but that would be helpful to know also as far as fund raising ideas. We are establishing a fund through our forum, but this is a slow process. Our forum was launched in June so it is also in its infancy. There may be help on the horizon and of course we will inform our members of what may happen along those lines. I hope you will share more information with us. Will several treatments be needed or are these things that you would not know until after the first treatment? I am not familiar with Alex's condition, so I would be interested in learning about it.