Msc

jill

Banned
I am just starting the process of getting Stem Cell treatment in Rocky Point Mexico, with the newest sponser for this group,I would like to hear from any one who has had StemCell treatment for copd and what improvement you have received (with any company) Jill in Tucson
P.S A great big thank you to Barbara

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Jill - A lot of members that have COPD have posted their updates under various threads in the pulmonary forum. You can get lost for days reading through them. I look forward to hearing about your experience. You can thank me for nagging you about your PowerLung. I accept that thanks. I hope you will work very hard to maximize your health before treatment. I think it is essential. As for an update from me, I continue to watch and wait until I am convinced another treatment could get me off O2. I attribute my current good health (other than my dang lungs) to my supplement program and eating the right things. I feel the progression of the disease has been stopped since stem cell therapy, but I am still not convinced that the type of cells I got at SCB could regenerate lung tissue and I don't believe in my case that it has. You will be getting mesenchymal stem cells and I am very anxious to follow your improvements with you as I am sure other members will be. I hope you will keep us well informed.