MS Patient's fantastic progress 12 days post treatment

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I'm posting this for a friend, Shannon, who recently had autologous stem cell treatment. She made a video and would like to share it. I have to tell you that it brought tears to my eyes. It's sad that so many with conflicts of interest are fighting against patients who only want to access their own stem cells. The overreach from the FDA, the researchers who continue to stand in our way, the politicians and some in the media who do not understand, tend to overwhelm us all at times. They take for granted simple things like walking a few steps, so they will undoubtedly naysay this as some kind of placebo effect. I've heard that too many times myself. After one year of my own steady improvement, I say if its the placebo effect bring it on and twice on Sundays.

I hope that Shannon continues to make big strides in her improvement and I thank her for allowing me to share this with you.

From Shannon:
As many of you know, I had my first stem cell infusion 12 days ago. I was hesitant, but I had this done in the US. The adipose derived cells were infused with PRP (platelet rich plasma). I have MS and Cerebellar Ataxia.

The improvements I have seen thus far:
Hand numbness is gone
Hand ataxia is improved (I can hold the cane as shown in video below)
Brain fog is gone
Improved balance.

I've used a walker in the home, as I couldn't even take one step with the cane without falling down. This video is my first attempt with the quad cane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QynQ5jmvMa4