Message From Ross

rosech44

Hi Everyone---Ross Called Me Tonite, His Computer Is Down. They Will Be Getting A New One, Friday---He Said To Let You Know He's Doing Ok, Feeling Stronger, But, Still Having Trouble With SOB-- He Will Report In As Soon As Computer Is Up And Running Again.

I've Been Feeling SOB The Last Couple Of Days Too---:(

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am glad he is getting a new computer. Sharon had the same problem. I figured something was up when no word was heard from Sharon and I thought Ross could be in the same boat as I knew his computer was giving him problems. I am glad he is feeling stronger. SOB is something that may come and go for quite some time. I wish I could tell you differently, but it just isn't going to go away quickly and completely for some. I don't know if this is forever or if time will see more improvements for different individuals because each person is different and reacts to stem cell therapy differently. I can say this as far as my own experience. I am very surprised that at almost one year, I feel that I am continuing on a steady course of improvement. I honestly feel better daily. I do have several things that I am testing and taking as far as supplements and I think this is helping. Jeannine and I don't like to just tell people to try something we haven't tried and it takes time. Some of the supplements may not show benefits for several months. We will report everything that we feel is worthwhile to our members and we encourage our members to do likewise. Anney just gave a helpful hint that worked for her and this may be something others have never heard of and would like to try the next time they need some relief from congestion. Also members, don't forget about the new nutrition forum. Ask away please. Dr. Ghen is very happy to participate. Nutrition should be something all members are concerned about. It's a scary food world out there and we are what we eat. That statement has a lot of scientific backing!

rosech44

Sob

Thanks Barb--Ross Sounded Good----I Went To Exercise Today, Spent A Little Over An Hour There--had The R. Therapist Listen To My Lungs---they Were Clear!!!!! I've Been Feeling Sob, But When She Listened, She Couldn't Hear Anything, But Air Moving Around In There---makes Me Feel A Bit Better---