Lung Cancer

Sunny

Has anyone received Stem Cell treatment for Lung cancer? If so, what has your experience been?

This forum is wonderful, thanks for putting this together!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome Sunny

Sunny - Welcome! I hope someone sees your post and replies that has had treatment for lung cancer. I did ask Dr. Feinerman from SCB if they treat it because another member asked and he said yes they do once chemo had been tried and failed. I am not sure about the other companies, but it was indeed good news to find that it was being treated. Our forum is moderated by patients and the members are a terrific group of very interesting people from all over with a variety of different concerns. Our common goal is getting the word out about stem cell therapy as I am sure you have already noticed.

Sunny

Thanks Barbara, I also hope someone sees this soon. I was treated just this past week and will keep everyone posted but I would love to connect with someone that may have been treated. I feel very positive about the whole thing. I hope this proves promising for all.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Another Pioneer joins us......

Sunny - Where did you get treatment? I am really pleased to have you join our forum. One of the more popular threads is where those that have had treatment give updates on their ups and downs post therapy. Again, welcome aboard. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Many of us have had treatment but I don't know anyone personally who had been treated for lung cancer.

Welcome to our forum and please keep us updates as we are always excited to read updates.