Looking for updates

Tami03

I haven't been on here in awhile.. Looking for updates about how the FDA is coming along with legalizing the uses of umbilical cord stem cells... Any info would be great!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Hi Tami - Nice to hear from you. The FDA is still trying to do everything it can to block access to our own stem cells, never mind being able to use umbilical cord stem cells. Umbilical cord stem cell treatment can only be administered in the U.S. in approved clinical trials and there aren't that many of them available for most diseases and conditions.

I did talk to my own doctor yesterday. He is working with a company that will soon be banking skin stem cells. It sounded pretty exciting to me. I will keep everyone posted as I learn more.

Tami03

cells

Hey barbara
What about using one's own cells... We did a booster type of treatment with Dr F in Florida is that FDA approved? Can I legally (US ONLY treatments) do that for Ava.. Judge's ruling!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Tami - It all has to do with manipulation of the stem cells. To my knowledge, Dr. Feinerman does no manipulation.