Legislature Bill On Stem Cells Passes In Texas!

Type of stem cells

In this video they talk about the amazing results they are having with umbilical cord stem cells that
have no DNA yet. They say that the cells are more vibrant and younger and will last for 6-7 generations.
They said that adipose cells from old people are weak and old and don't replicate as well.

Now I'm confused! Who's right?

Pat

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
The future is most likely with umbilical cord stem cells. Unfortunately, that has not been an option in the U.S. so doctors went with adipose or bone marrow. The FDA is now cracking down on adipose so many have switched to bone marrow, but without culturing the cells, you can only get what you can harvest and that's not always a great amount. With umbilical cord stem cells, it is possible to culture enough cells from one cord to help 1000 patients. It is also non invasive for the patient receiving treatment. I am for it 100%!!!!!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
They are not yet up and running for patients to get cultured (expanded) cells under the new law. I am looking forward to the day when they can begin. My only hope is that they don't pick and choose certain diseases. COPD is the number 3 killer so it needs to be on the list!

I was thinking of going to the Lung Institute in Arizona, before Dr. J came along.

Do you know anything on this outfit Barb?

Pat

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
The Lung Institute has treated a lot of patients. I believe they are doing what they call venous as well as marrow treatments now. They have hosted a couple of Ask the Doctor Q and A sessions which you can find archived in the Ask the Doctor section. I have also talked to many patients who have been there. Many of them have seen improvements. They are reputable, but of course there is no guarantee with any treatment you get and that includes conventional pharmaceutical treatments as well. Not everyone responds the same way.

Dr. Tami

Here is another Doc that would be great for Ask the Doctor.

Dr. Tami Meraglia, Medical Director of The Seattle Stem Cell Center.

She is a member of:

The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
The American Academy of Family Physicians
The Institute of Functional Medicine
The American Academy of Holistic Medicine
The International Society of Cosmetic and Laser Surgeons

Dr. Tami is a national trainer for Medicis and has trained physicians in advanced injection techniques across North America.

As the only doctor in Seattle entrusted with participating in the National Clinical Trials
for Stem Cell Therapy, you can be assured that you have found the right doctor
to help you achieve your health goals.

Pat

willis

For the first month, all Ask the Doctor sessions are located in the Spotlight section. After that, they are archived to the Ask The Doctor section.

http://www.stemcellpioneers.com/showthread.php?12124-Installment-89-Dr-Michael-Johnson-Optimal-Health-Stem-Cell-amp-Wellness-Institute
This ( Dr Johnson/Ness Inst) sounds very similar to what is on offer in Thailand... you can look back to some of my first post in 2014..... Wonder why they do not have any PFT test that confirm improvement.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Perhaps he does do comparisons, however, some patients do not return to the clinic after therapy as they are not local residents. I guess he would have to rely on them to go to their own doctors for testing. As for those who are treated and are local, I would think he would be doing some testing, but then again, is there a point to any of it when the naysayers just keep claiming any improvements reported by patients are all anecdotal since they were not in a FDA approved clinical trial?