Leaving Tomorrow

Judy3

I'm leaving tomorrow for treatment in the Dominican Republic with regenocyte and Dr. Z. Grekos.
Will keep u posted.

Judy3

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Bon Voyage

Awesome Judy. I'll bet you are excited. I hope you will let us all know how things went.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I asked Judy if she could twist Dr. Grekos' arm to host an Ask the Doctor session. I wish her success in this mission and of course in her own quest.

karl wagner

love to , All is well. I feel great and have a normal life again. I take kids to school every morning work all day and I'm tired when i get home but not from ph. My last echo at Dr. Grekkos's office showed almost normal heart pressures. I have an appointment at the mayo on the sixth and hope to be normal although I'm going on ten months now so it's getting late to see more improvement. Once I get these results i get them to Dr. G and we make our final plan for the second treatment targeting the copd. My fev is 75%.

Looking back I got better cardio flow. My heart was enlarging and it snapped back into shape. On the echo report it said eccentric remodeling. All palpitations have stopped and it beats slower and stronger grew a little hair on my bald spot on my head and marked improvement in one eye that i have macular degeneration in. Again I think that was from better blood flow. Also my arthritis in my hands is gone i can't explain that . I'm mentally stronger, no depression and a fog has lifted. I'll be amazed it i get this kind of result from the copd treatment........Karl

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Karl - Do you know when you might get treatment for your COPD? You sound like you are really improving and will knock the socks off your doctors when they see you. Way to go!

Judy3

Quick reply

I am in the Dominican Republic. Had my treatment yesterday. The price is worth it. They are not making a killing with all the services that were provided. Will explain at a later date to Barbara.
Karl, I had 18,480,000 stem cells.
Barbara, Dr. Grekos said he would be happy to be part of ask the DR. I told him u had tried to reach him but to no avail. As he told me, he never got the word from you.

Judy3
Had treatment yesterday

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Great to hear from you Judy. I wish I was there. The Dominican Republic holds some very fond vacation memories for me. If you can, please ask him what is the best way for me to get in touch with him. We are all pleased to hear from you and thank you for taking the time to let us know you are okay. You know everyone is rooting for you.

Judy3

Dr.G.

Barbara- Will contact u when I get home (probably over the weekend). Don't like this computer.
Karl- Yanely said to tell u "Hello" She is a lovely person.
She had a car wreck on Monday, but she was OK. Now using a rented Car.
I'll call u when I get back to the states.

Judy3:)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Received from Judy:

I am very pleased with the whole procedure with Dr. Greckos.
The week before my procedure, I went to Bonita Springs, FL at 5AM for a blood draw. (approx. a pint.)
a courier took my blood to Miami to meet a plane and my blood was flown to Israel where several (5-6) were cloned into 14,180,000 lung stem cells. the following Sunday I flew to Santo Domingo where I was met by a guide. A very delightful person and we will remain friends. On Tuesday we picked up the stem cells at the airport and at 4PM checked into the hospital. Had already been introduced to the head cardiologist DR. when they drew more blood earlier in the day. Dr. Greckos had flown to Dominican Republic on Monday and arrived and we were ready to go. The procedure was a piece of cake and I talked with the Dr. thru it all.
A catheter was inserted in my groin and up to lungs. A vial of stem cells was injected in each lobe of my lungs. went back to ICU/Recovery Room for a couple hours and then went back to hotel. Flew home on Thursday. The Dr. did many tests previous to the procedure and will do several tests at one month, 3 months and 6 months (all tests are included in price)
I know he is expensive but they are not making a killing. I am an RN and feel if you can afford it, this is the way to go. Not only did he loose 3 days of his practice, he flew to the Dominican.

Judy3

jpfarm

Karl and Judy

Judy, Best of luck on your procedure, keep us updated.

Karl, sounds like you have seen a lot of the same benifits that I have, eyes and pain in the joints (arthritis). Haven't had any success with my Bald Spot, but will now add this to my wish list. Good luck with your COPD treatment.

JP

Judy3

I'm on cloud nine

I had my 3 month PFTs done yesterday and everything is looking good. I see Dr. Grekos Feb. 6th for my results. the tech told me what my difussion was and I am bursting to share it with u all. But I think I should talk with Dr. Grekos first and hear it from him before I make any claims. iT IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

Judy

Had tx for IPF Oct, 28th, 2008

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Judy, Judy, Judy

Sure Judy, Go ahead and make us suffer! Seriously, it sounds like good news and I will be looking forward to hearing what you found out. I am very happy for you.

jpfarm

Love to hear good news

Judy,

So glad to hear things are working out so well, can't wait to hear your final news. I just had an additional treatment (autogolous) and am now in the wiaitng game, Dr. has follow up test schedule for me to see results (won't be until at least May.

Keep us posted.

jpfarm

Judy3

Report- 3 month checkup.

As a reminder, I have Pulmonary Fibrosis. Have had it for 10 years, which is unusal. Most folks don't make it 5 years, let alone 10. I had Cancer, after my diagonosis and I feel the chemo put the fibrosis in remissiom for a few years and that is why I have made it 10 years.
I had Stem Cells to my lungs on Oct. 28, 2008, in the dominican Republic, with regenocyte.
Friday I had my 3 month checkup, with DR. Grekos and for the first time in 10 years my PFTs were better and not worse.
My pulse is slower, my memory is better and I no longer have cramps in my fingers and toes
as Dr. told me we probably will not cure the fibrosis but we are hoping to stop the progression. He said in another 5 or ten years when I need a touch up, he hopes that it can be done in the USA and insurance will cover it.
I am very pleased so far, as the cells don't even begin to rebuild new lung tissue until 3 to 6 months.
That's my story so far:

Judy:D