just to share

ZZTom

ZZTom - Do you know anyone using this? Would be interested in some feedback.
No I do not know anyone using one yet but I am trying. I've been talking to the SW rep and he is going to be in ABQ the first part of August. I do know that it is already approved for the VA and they are working on more ins. Company's and such. I also understand that if it does not work for you there is a reimbursement program of some sort that I do not know the details to.
Call Breath NIOV and they will tell you who your rep is and ph. # .
I've been following this for a long time and I believe this will help a lot of people with quality of life, one of which I do not have.

www.breathtechnologies.com

www.breathNIOV.com

1-877-698-1326

yetmost

Breathe NIOV

Information again released in COPD Digest VOL. 11, No. 2. 2015. When I first saw this back in November I did try to contact the rep with no results.
I just wondered if anyone has had any further contact with the company or has obtained the unit?
Thanks
Pauline

jgp

another tip

Barb; on latest copd foundation website on drug pipeline, they gave emphysema patients 4500 of them aspirin, then CT scanned them over 4years and found aspirin slowed progression of emphysema.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Did it say how much aspirin? That's certainly a significant number of patients they monitored.

jgp

journal.copdfoundation.org

Barb; go to journal.copdfoundation.org scroll down to pipeline xxviii and read the whole article this was a ten year study. God bless

ZZTom

should we start a new thread just on the Breath Technologies NIOV ? My wife and i will be getting one soon, hers we have to buy because medicare does not cover yet and mine will be thru VA and covered their. We will be happy to keep every one informed of are progress and any new news we learn.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
We have a section now called Patient Reviews. It would be very nice if you would start a new thread in that section and share your experiences. Thank you!!

ZZTom

We have a section now called Patient Reviews. It would be very nice if you would start a new thread in that section and share your experiences. Thank you!!
Thats a great idea, will do as soon as things start happening for us. So many hoops to go thru!