July 23rd Embryonic Stem Cell Treatment

JOHNINLONDON

Dear all,

I have raised the funds to do stem cell treatment for my 4 year old daughter who has Rett Syndrome.

I am going to the Ukraine and before I transfer the money, has anyone done treatment for Rett girls?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
On this forum we have people who have had treatment at clinics and hospitals in the Dominican Republic, Argentina, Mexico and Costa Rica. Treatment was also given privately to some in Guatamala. If anyone else has had treatment in another location, please update me. Thanks. Barb

felicia

re: dominican republic

Hi group,

We just got back last friday from the dominican republic, doing another round of fetal stem cells for my daughter Amanda, I will keep you posted on her progress.

Felicia Gallo
Mother of Amanda with Cerebral Palsy

Last edited:

shazza

hi
l dont mean to upset you but l read some reports on the internet about a clinic in the ukraine and they wernt good!!
l just want to make you aware l know its a lot of money to spend as my sister and friends have raised the money for me to have treatment and im researching as much as l can about each clinic!!
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Rett's Syndrome

Don't know if you read my Good News post, but he doctor where I had treatment said he does do umbilical cord treatment for Rett's Syndrome.

shazza

Dear all,

I have raised the funds to do stem cell treatment for my 4 year old daughter who has Rett Syndrome.

I am going to the Ukraine and before I transfer the money, has anyone done treatment for Rett girls?
hi john
did you go to the ukraine and if so how did you get on?
sharon