International Stem Cell Institute

mlondon

I am seeking stem cell treatment for Multiple System Atrophy in Mexico. Does anyone know anything about Dr. Omar Gonzalez and his clinic in Mexico? According to his website, he implants placenta stem cells. Does anyone know of other reputable clinics I could research and patients I could contact as references?

Thanks,
ml

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am not familiar with this doctor. Maybe, someone else is and will respond. I will send you resources that I know of for reputable doctors and clinics in a private message. We don't endorse any clinics or companies on this forum, but we do give information out for those that we feel are reputable and have the patient's interests first. It is then up to the individual to contact them and consult. I recommend preparing questions in advance and asking each of them the same questions. Also, safety is a big issue. Certification for purity must be guaranteed if you are doing anything but an autologous therapy. This should be obtainable upfront prior to treatment. Also, beware of any clinic rep (or doctor for that matter) that practically promises you a cure. There are down sides to stem cell therapy and each person may react differently so these issues need to be discussed. Sales reps in particular may have a cheerleader mentality as they want to make a sale. I personally think it is necessary to talk to a medical doctor at the company you might be interested in. If you can't get by the "front desk", don't go.