I'm getting closer to making a decision.

Blue7

So, I I've been doing extensive research and I've come to a number of conclusions. First, I think I'm going to get bone marrow stem cell therapy first (my own bone marrow stem cells). Then, I plan on waiting a year after that to see what kind of improvements that I get. If I don't see any improvements, then I will get the umbilical cord blood stem cell therapy. Dr. Burton Feinerman said that he could do both so I'm just going to stick to the plan and take my time. If both of these treatments fail, then I'm just going to live with the pain until they perfect and regulate stem cell therapy. I'm choosing to go with Dr. Feinerman because I've heard such good things about him from Barbara and other people. Plus, he has ties to the U.S and he's been doing this for a long time. He will charge me 10,000 for the bone marrow stem cell therapy and 35,000 if I choose to get cord blood stem cells later on. I'm extremely nervous and I hope and pray that I'm making the right decision and I won't get hurt.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks for letting us know your plans. I think this is a good plan to try the bone marrow first. When will you get treated?