I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Connie Golden

My friends,
I am just surfacing from a bad place. I have been sick for almost two months; a month of fever; two rounds of antibiotics; three of prednisone bursts; unable to exercise untill this week; SoB and excellerated heart rate. But, the world looks good again! I know I'm on the mend. Thank God! My world stopped and is just starting up again. It is so good to read all your messages and hear how you are all doing.

I certainly do not regret receiving the stem cells and I feel I received benefits, however, this is treatment is still in its infancy with many different options. It would appear that treatments involving our own stem cells seem to offer the best healing therapy for many illnesses, e.g. heart, etc. I also read about more and more foreign clinics offering treatment. Some of these clinics are availing themselves of labs in other countries such as Israel for the actual stem cell blood work. Do we have any kind of good information about these new clinics and I am sure many of you are asking the same questions. Forgive me if I'm behind the times, because I clearly am!

What do you all think?

All best to my friends, and thanks for your messages!
Connie

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Adult stem cell therapy

Connie - It is great to hear from you again. I am really sorry to hear you were ill. There are several clinics offering adult stem cell therapy and for cardiac problems I would have to say at this time that it is probably the way to go. However, as with any stem cell treatments, there are no guarantees whatsoever and no long term studies. There have been comments on this forum about what is going on in Israel and other countries. Some good comments and some not so good comments. Again, it is something that you need to research before making any decisions based solely on a company's own promotional material or press releases. You may want to look in the cardiac forum and read what has been posted there since you have been gone for awhile. Again, it is really good to have you back.

hlichten

Super Moderator
...It would appear that treatments involving our own stem cells seem to offer the best healing therapy for many illnesses, e.g. heart, etc. I also read about more and more foreign clinics offering treatment. Some of these clinics are availing themselves of labs in other countries such as Israel for the actual stem cell blood work...
I will be one of the "NO" votes for the Israel lab technique, for a variety of reasons. I won't even mention the company's name again, unless you ask me, but they are not new, in fact they have been around for longer than almost any other clinic.

They use a small amount of pure peripheral blood, and claim that they can take the small number of stem cells in it and multiply them into millions (known as expansion.) I had one of their treatments last year.

I also had a marrow treatment in Germany, which I do believe in. Even though I have yet to see any benefit, it could be me and not the treatment. I believe that marrow, in one form or another will end up being what is approved for use in the USA for cardiac and other treatments, if it EVER is approved.

Now, you have to remember that my opinion is just that...an opinion. There is no proof when it comes to the validity of any stem cell treatment right now, just many opinions.