I received the book today

rosech44

:D wow---that was fast--it came in the mail this afternoon--Been really busy, so I haven't had time to really sit down and read it--Birthdays this week----After we do the birthday pizza/cake party tomorrow nite, I will have the time to devote myself to the book---I am anxious to get started~~~ will have pencil and paper at the ready to take notes for questions, both for the Dr. and you wonderful pioneers---;)

At anyrate--thanks for the speedy delivery----Rose

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Test coming up

Rose - There will be a test coming up so you had better get reading! It will be essay questions to make it really tough. Now wouldn't that be fun? You really did get yours in a speedy manner. We do try to get them out very quickly after a person orders, but they do go media mail in the U.S. and first class outside the U.S. unless you ask for express mail. We were very pleased this morning to receive a second order from the doctor where we had treatment. This book is not an endorsement of any clinic or doctor, but I know I am proud of it and I think Jeannine is too because it came from our hearts and is written by patients who know and understand what you are all going through. It also has a lot of reference material and general info on stem cell therapy besides all of our personal data. Plus you get photos of some of us that you can throw darts at if you get frustrated. Have fun with your birthday parties. I hate to think about it but mine is next week. I am already an old bag and now I am going to be an older bag. Inside though, I have those brand new cells so that gives me a good feeling. I think I will scratch a few years off if anyone asks because I should be able to do this by averaging in the new cells somehow. If anyone figures out a formula for this, please let us all know.

kygal

I got my book too!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that your book arrived today and they even allowed it into Canada! Barb and Jeanine, I can't thank you enough for writing this and allowing everyone interested to ride along on your journey to wellness.

Barb, thanks so much for your attention to me and I hope that I have the opportunity some day to repay you just a little for all you've done.

Hugs,

Mary

rosech44

got my book

I'm still busy with my Mom, and haven't had time to really sit down and read----but I too would like to thank you both for your efforts on this---I know it will be extremely helpful, to all of us---

Rose:)

rosech44

I Read The Book

I just finished The Book first---A big thanks for the hard work you put into writing it--I enjoyed reading it, once my mom left, and I was able to concentrate on it---LOL

There is a lot of very good info in there, and I know, because of this, I will be going into this, with my eyes wide open--- I am very curious as to the diet, both before and after, would love to have a list of that, if someone would like to send it to me, it would be, ver much appreciated--- You have made it easier for us followers to understand what to expect---

I now need to get my paperwork started, get a list of questions to ask, when the time comes--- I wish to have the treatment, before the end of the year, so, here's hoping, I can make it happen.

I had a surgeon friend ask me today, why I hadn't checked into, a transplant---#1, I am a big chicken #2--I read today, that some transplants are only good for 5 years---I would rather go with the cells--much less invasive, and if it doesn't work, there is always the transplant---maybe--- By the way--He does support my decision to do this---

AT ANY RATE---THANKYOU EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WHO WENT BEFORE US---ROSE:D

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Diet

Rose, the diet is in the book. The listed foods are what you need to put an emphasis on everyday, but you can also eat anything else that is not on the avoid list. This is just my doctor's recommendations. Some clinics only caution against alcohol, others are far more strict and some just say to eat sensibly. Since, you indicated an interest in going to the company I went to, I would say the reason I follow the doctor's diet is that I paid good money for his advice and that is the diet he recommends for 6 months post treatment. I like the diet and have no problem with it. If anyone needs to shed a few pounds it helps with that too. If you are already at the proper weight, it won't make you lose weight, so don't worry about that. It only takes off excess weight that most people are not sorry to say goodbye to.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Ordering the book

Hi Les, I was just going to pack it in for the night when I saw your question. On the home page of the forum there is a large banner at the top in the right hand corner that says BUY THE BOOK HERE Give it a second if you don't see that because the message changes back and forth to STEM CELL PIONEERS. Just click that on and it will take you right into the PayPal section where you can purchase the book. We are hoping to get a few more sponsors and this will mean you can direct link to the sponsor's website. Anything, you see blinking on the home page means you can click on it and buy the book or get information. Puritan's Pride Vitamins will be joining us soon. Sponsors are not endorsed by any of us that moderate or participate in the forum, but they are checked as far as reputation and quality. The sponsors help us maintain the forum so we are very grateful to them and it makes it easy if you want to look at a sponsor site. We are a fairly new forum and it will take a while to get more sponsors. Many people aren't used to sponsors on COPD forums for instance, but those forums ask for private donations. We want to build our forum fund so that one day we may be able to help those that cannot afford the full cost of treatment and having sponsors is one way to do it. If you have any problems when you click on the book banner, just let me know and I will come to your rescue. Thank you so much for your interest in it.

Last edited: