i`m new here, can u help me?

Madalina

I`ve been reading about this stem cell transplant and it`s really great, but where is it posible to get it?
My father has been suffering of pulmonary fibrosis and in the last 3 years it has agraveted, so he`s considering pulmonary transplant, but that`s hard to get.
Can anyone tell me how could my father get that stem cell transplant? We are from Romania, Europe. We would apreciate any other information, like the cost of it or the additional terms. Thank you!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
madalina

I will send you a private message with what information I have for your area. Thank you for joining the forum.

debrat

I too would love some information

I am in desperate need of some information on stem cell therapy. I don't know how it is administered, but I have had lung transplant two years ago. After three months I got a virus, then phenumona. I brushed death once and I would like to again. The lung transplant doctors told me that I had one maybe two years left to live. I want more than that, and I will do or try anything for that to happen. I am on 3ltrs of oxygen 24/7.
Thank you, my email dtreudt@aol.com
Debra

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Hang in there

I am assuming that you still have one native lung. Is this correct? I will send you an e-mail too. Tony, who is a forum member is also considering stem cell therapy. He also had a transplant. You can read his posts by clicking on members list, then T, then Tony and then any of his posts.

Bev12452

hello

Debra welcome to our little group the people that run this forum are the most compasionate and caring people you could ever be lucky enough to find and if there is anyway they can help they will beleive me when I say they have done more for me in the past three months than my transplant drs they gave me hope which is what you need to get yourself well keep us informed on how you are doing and if there is anything I can do please write I am going on the 4 of Oct for treatment and I really have given Barbara and Jeannine alot of questions and no matter how dumb they seemed they were always there Bev in FL

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I don't ever remember a dumb question

I just want to remind everyone that no question is ever too dumb. Thank you for your very kind words Bev. I like to see questions posted on the forum because that gives us a chance to have discussion on them and for others who may know absolutely nothing about stem cell therapy to get a better understanding of it. Information on the clinics, doctors, etc. will still be given in personal replies. I have to agree with Bev when she says that hope is such an important factor. My hope Debra is that you will get inspiration from this forum and the people that are members here and that your inspiration will lead to a new healthy life.