Hypersensitive Pneumonitis

peg

Hello Everyone, I recently have been diagnosed with hypersensitive pneumonitis. It's an autoimmune disease of the lungs & skin. I accidentally inhaled fertilizer dust in 2013. I was treated with steroids for 3 weeks. I recovered & later on started my stem cell therapy with Dr. Malan. In 2014, I developed skin plaques of my arms & legs. The dermatologist did a biopsy. It said that I had granuloma disease. In 2015, I developed shortness of breath. On 9/11/2017, I went through 2 bronchoscopies. The biopsy was inconclusive. On 9/11/2017 I had an open biopsy of my right upper lobe of my lung. The biopsy concluded that I had inflammation. After eliminating other diseases, I was diagnosed with hypersensitive pneumonitis. I'm a registered nurse. I knew to search pipeline drugs for inflammatory lung disease. I found 5 drugs for inflammatory lung disease with a immune component. My pulmonary physician has applied for the drug anabasum (resunab). It's a synthetic version of marijuana. It works with the immune system. It attaches to receptor sites on immune cells. Resunab then shuts down inflammation. It then stops the scar tissue process from the disease. Resunab does all this without suppression of the immune system. Resunab has the fast track & breakthrough status for cystic fibrosis! It's in clinical trials phase 3. This drug is for all inflammatory lung disease with a immune component. Your pulmonologist can go to the Corbus pharmaceutical website under physician. He can download the application form for patients not responding well to treatment. It'll take 22 days for Corbus pharmaceutical determines if you qualify for the drug. I'm hoping that I will have news from Corbus pharmaceutical next month. I'm looking forward to be able to walk without shortness of breath. Plus to wean off the steroids. I'm planning on another stem cell therapy treatment once off the steroids. The government really gave marijuana a bad rap. It's really a powerful healing plant.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
peg - Thank you for this valuable information. You certainly have done your homework and it's nice that you have a doctor that is willing to work with you to obtain this drug. I know you will let us know what happens, so I don't even need to ask. It's so nice to have your input. Thank you.

peg

peg - Thank you for this valuable information. You certainly have done your homework and it's nice that you have a doctor that is willing to work with you to obtain this drug. I know you will let us know what happens, so I don't even need to ask. It's so nice to have your input. Thank you.
Barbara, thanks. I told the doctors from the beginning that I had an autoimmune disease. They finally believe me 2 years later. I've been on steroids since April 2017. I'm also taking hemp oil (cousin to cannabis). Thou not as powerful as the drug Resunab. But it does help with the burning chest pain. I'm hoping for news from Corbus pharmaceutical next month. Take care......