Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy

rosech44

MY COUSIN SENT ME THIS IN AN E-MAIL---HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS TREATMENT????--

Emphysema
Let's look at several conditions that seem to respond especially well to H202 therapy. First, keep in mind that there are two methods of administering the peroxide-1) orally and 2) intravenously. While most conditions respond remarkably to oral ingestion, emphysema is one condition in which intravenous infusion can be a godsend. Emphysema involves destruction of the alveoli (the small air sacs in the lungs). Although chemical fumes and other irritants can cause the destruction, it is most often the result of smoking. As the disease progresses, the patient finds it more and more difficult to breathe. A wheel chair and supplemental oxygen become necessary as the disease progresses. Lack of adequate oxygen reaching the tissues forces the heart to pump more forcefully. This leads to high blood pressure, enlargement of the heart itself and eventually heart failure. Conventional medicine offers little help for emphysema. There is no cure. The best that can be hoped for is symptomatic relief and the prevention of any serious complications that might result in death. H202 therapy can offer more. Using 1 ounce of 35% peroxide per 1 gallon of non-chlorinated water in a vaporizer improves nighttime breathing tremendously. But intravenous infusion holds the real key to relief. It has the ability to cleanse the inner lining of the lungs and restore the ability to breathe.

We continue to hear the same story from Dr. Farr and others who use intravenous infusion for emphysema and congestive lung problems. Within minutes oxygen from hydrogen peroxide begins to bubble up between the membrane lining the lungs sacs and the accumulated mucus. (Dr. Farr refers to this as the "Alka-Seltzer effect.") The patient begins to cough and expel the material that has accumulated in the lungs. The amount of bubbling, coughing, and cleansing can be regulated by simply turning the H202 on and off. As the peroxide clears the lung surface and destroys the bacterial infections, the patient regains the ability to breath more normally. We continue to receive reports from patients for whom the technique has improved breathing so much that a wheelchair and supplemental oxygen are no longer needed. If you would like to find a doctor in your area trained in the use of intravenous H202 infusion, contact the International Bio-Oxidative Medicine Foundation (IBOM), P.O. Box 13205, Oklahoma City, OK 73113 at (405) 478-4266. They can provide names and addresses of doctors using the procedure in your area.

windless1

Rosech44:
I had cealation treatments to remove medals from my veins. I also had several treatments of Hydrogen Peroxide to cleanse my veins and 12 treatments of altra violet light for my blood. I was told that all these interveinous treatments would get me off oxygen. After 50 treatments (40 recommended) I was not any better that I was able to tell. Perhaps things were helped that I could not see.

One day while rinseing my mouth with peroxide and feeling it foam up, I wondered what it would be like to nebulize this stuff. If peroxide cleaned my veins maybe if I nebulized it it would foam the crud out of my lungs. Well I thought I better Google first. I found a lot of claims, I found that you need to get a food grade of peroxide, not the over the counter 29 cent bottle. You might want to also considered this. Most of us knows what it feels like to not be able to bring up mucus, I think the foaming up might feel like you were drowning and maybe you be, not sure as I never tried. I was not a pioneer there.

I might also add, I am really bad, fev of 12%, so maybe someone not too far along could benefit. I am not saying yea or nay, just my experience. Once the alveloi are damaged, as far as I know nothing on earth can repair them except maybe stem cell, and I personally don't know that. But I do know in order for me to be able to breath better or without oxygen therapy, my alveloi will have to be made whole again. Maybe someone who is at the upper level of this sickness might benefit from different alternative methods. I really hope all finds a way to better their breathing.

Larry (AKA) Windless1

hlichten

Super Moderator
I read a little about it, and, quite frankly find it to be bogus.

Again, these are the "alternate medicine" doctors (or worse) offering IV treatment, the same ones offering chelation therapy, etc. As for the latter, there is one doctor near me offering chelation, in general that should tell people something.

We are all quite ill, some of us to the desperate stage, but does that mean that we should subject our bodies to every "new" thing that we read about, or that someone else reads about on the web?

There are good reasons why the FDA does not approve of certain treatments. In the case of stem cells, they may err on the side of caution, and cause undue delay in sanctioning. Or...there could be bad issues with stem cell treatments that we are just not aware of yet.

Most of us have decided to take that risk, but I won't take foolish risks by trying every alternate treatment, or swallowing every pill that happens to come along. Also, I am not denouncing all doctors practicing "alternative medicine" but I do look at the list of treatments that these doctors offer, and stay away from most of them.

I wouldn't do peroxide therapy!

Last edited:

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Hydrogen Peroxide

Larry - I have to agree with you. This method could possibly clear out some mucous, but it cannot regenerate alveoli and that's what has been destroyed with emphysema. There are other therapies including Ozone therapy that are perhaps slightly beneficial in cleaning your innards, but not in giving you new alveoli. The key to any therapy to help COPD will be the ability to grow new alveoli. Stem cell therapy is the most promising, in my opinion, along with supplements that contain growth factors and HBOT. Soft laser is being used to break up scar tissue, but I cannot say it helps regenerate the lungs. Retinoic acid also holds great promise, but the research is in the tortoise stage. It is very nice to have someone post that has actually tried this therapy. Thanks for sharing your info Larry.

rosech44

Thanks For Replys

I APPRECIATE THE REPLYS, I HAD NO INTENTION OF TRYING THIS, BUT THOUGHT I WOULD POST AND SEE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT----NOW THAT I HAVE STEM CELLS WORKING IN THERE, I AM NOT ABOUT TO PUT ANYTHING ELSE IN THERE WITH THEM----:eek:

JUST CURIOUS