http://www.stemcelltreatment.org/

Harry

Hi everyone. Has anyone heard of this clinic - The American Stem Cell and Anti Aging Center

This clinic claims to have a good success at diseases and has Danny Glover promting the clinic. They claim to be ICMS certified aswell. Does anyone know about this clinic. Any feedback please as they have stated that they can help my daughter using non donated stem cell (from my child body). This will take 2 days at a cost of $10,300.

Barbara, do you know anything. They sound convincing.

Thanks

Harry

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Harry -

I did check with David Audley who is the executive director of ICMS and here is his response:

I do know these guys, in fact we visited them in November. They use aphaeresis, and the treatment appears to be safe. I cant speak to outcomes, but they are going through accreditation.

Patti

Ecuador treatment

Harry...I've sent the web site to a dear friend in Ecuador to have at least the list of doctors checked out. My friend is a urologist and former Health Minister of Ecuador. He is getting on in years but still active in medicine in Guyaquil. Will let you know if I get a response back with any information that might help you.

Harry

Hi Patti, thanks for the this. That would be great. If they are genuine then i may give them a shot. But i will wait for yourreply. Once again thanks for helping.

pink7

stem cell treatment in Ecuador

I dont know whether it is the same place. It was a coroner's inquest.

Harry

Thanks pink7, i dont think they are the same clinic but i have emailed Rickys mother. Sad the way these clinics dont know their stuff and try to hide about the death of a patient.

Patti

Harry...finally got an answer from my friends in Ecuador. He is skeptical & says that one must really be diligent in doing your homework....check every reference possible...he was not familiar with any of the participating physicians or outcomes. Sorry I can't offer any strong positives to help you in your decision & that it's taken so long for them to get back to me.

Harry

Patti - thanks for the info, i have decided that they are not genuine. They tried to trick me. Look at my other post it has full details. Thanks for checking