horribly expensive - stemgenex

Vancouverman

Hello,

barbara what do you pay for your stem cell treatment ?

I got into contact with stemgenex. They claim to treat all kind of diseases, but they can not guarantee of course. I do understand that. But, here it comes, the price what they demand is horrible.

for one autologue stem cell (adipose) treatment they demand 13,900 US Dollar.

I think this is a joke...

best greetings.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Compared to some clinics, that's a real bargain. Having said that, compared to other clinics, that's real expensive. Treatment costs are all over the board.

Dr. Feinerman uses a scale where subsequent treatments are less expensive. Some patients continue with monthly therapies at home which need to be considered. Each patient is different and treatments may vary. My suggestion, as always, is to contact a clinic and get a quote for you, as an individual, making sure to inquire about subsequent treatments if needed and any post treatment costs associated with the protocol.

For those that saw the StemGenex press release, keep in mind that it was simply that - a press release, which essentially was an advertisement in this case. It was posted on this forum in the Pulmonary section. I moved it to the promotional section and then deleted it per the request of the member who originally posted it, who upon taking a second look, realized it was just a press release.

Vancouverman

yes I saw the press release on the internet too. But I doubted that it can improve COPD at all....

I am more convinced with the products of the company pluristem, wich probably can improve pulmonary fibrosis. But they have not released a press announcment yet about pulm. fibrosis.

Pluristem is not answering my emails anymore. I guess, that I bothered them already too much :)

alg

Greed

I know people are kooking for anything to cure themselves but GREED is everywhere. I have not found anything available yet to repair even a little damage in the lungs.
Right now we ate at the mercy of the research company's and government.
My heart gos out to everyone . I hope something comes along soon.

P.S. I once went to a doctor who said he could cure my addiction to cigarettes. I told him I would pay 10 times his fee if it worked and if it didn't work he would pay me that amount.

He would not take my offer ! I wonder why!

True story.

I did quit 5 years ago on my own !

EkGray

Worth Every Penny...

I saw this message board and had to come in and give a real view on Stemgenex from someone who has actually been there. We brought my father there for MS therapy earlier this year after being on multiple medications he could barely get out of bed, much less ride his motorcycle. He received intranasal stem cells directly to the brain, a full body iv, injections at the base of his spine and direct bladder injections of the stem cells. We chose them for my father's treatment because no one else offers anywhere near the amount of direct therapies Stemgenex did. They treated him like gold and our family as well when we were there. Considering the fact that he's currently riding his motorcycle again and working full time... I believe it was worth every penny for the therapy. Feel free to PM me with questions about Stemgenex. I would be able to speak with anyone regarding his experience. This is an absolutely wonderful forum with amazing information. I look forward to reading more stories and journeys of the wonderful people on here.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome EkGray. That's encouraging news about your father. I do have one question and that is what is a full body IV? Are you just meaning an IV infusion (first pass the lungs?).

We have quite a few MS members on here. There is also a section just for MS under the Neurological disease section.

I hope your dad continues to see improvements.

Another group that we encourage members to join is http://patientsforstemcells.org

EkGray

Hi Barbara,

Yes, I meant an IV infusion of the activated stem cells as a base of therapy followed by the more targeted administrations. I did a lot of research before choosing Stemgenex and we're so glad we did. I will definitely check out patientsforstemcells.org thank you!

StemGenex

I saw this message board and had to come in and give a real view on Stemgenex from someone who has actually been there. We brought my father there for MS therapy earlier this year after being on multiple medications he could barely get out of bed, much less ride his motorcycle. He received intranasal stem cells directly to the brain, a full body iv, injections at the base of his spine and direct bladder injections of the stem cells. We chose them for my father's treatment because no one else offers anywhere near the amount of direct therapies Stemgenex did. They treated him like gold and our family as well when we were there. Considering the fact that he's currently riding his motorcycle again and working full time... I believe it was worth every penny for the therapy. Feel free to PM me with questions about Stemgenex. I would be able to speak with anyone regarding his experience. This is an absolutely wonderful forum with amazing information. I look forward to reading more stories and journeys of the wonderful people on here.

I just wanted to ask EK Gray how long it took for your father's symptoms to improve. I was recently treated by StemGenex in Santa Monica and was really inspired by your story. I too received intranasal injections, direct into my bladder and into my spine. I was diagnosed with MS 22 years ago.

Thanks

Janice K

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I do hope EKGray will respond and that his father is still doing well. You could try private messaging him, but in the interests of others who may be looking for information, let's hope he responds on the open forum.

I do hope EKGray will respond and that his father is still doing well. You could try private messaging him, but in the interests of others who may be looking for information, let's hope he responds on the open forum.
Thanks Barbara. Not sure how to private message on the forum. He did say if you pm me he would give more information so he may not respond to me.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
He will receive notice of your post from the open forum. Any time you reply to a thread, all those who have replied previously, receive notice. Private messaging is not helpful for others as far as gaining information on clinics/treatments and should really just be used for off topic conversations or personal type messages. I do not encourage its use except for the reasons I mentioned. It is also cause for being banned if anyone uses it to solicit business.

Bobcat

The true test of any procedure is if the results are lasting. Let's hope that is the case as most people that I know could not pay for multiple treatments.

grimm

need more info.

EKGray

We need more evidence based information !

Material that is presented to to help find the truth about something .

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Interesting site jgp. A lot of our MS members tell me some of the side effects of drugs available for them are almost worse than the disease. There are a few with black box warnings. That's why they are so hopeful about stem cell therapy.