Helpful sugar substitute

anney_uk

I am posting this everywhere as I am impressed with this product.

I have been reading a lot of good things about a sugar substitute that looks as though it could be an alternative to antibiotics. It is called Xylitol and tere are many many websites describing the benefits. I have no monetary benefit from this and I have just bought some and tried it so don't know if it lives up to its claims. Dissolved in water and put into nasal dropper, this could render bacteria and bugs harmless as they cannot adhere to the surface with Xylito. These drops will also help with sinus infections, ear infections and bladder infections.

Sounds to bo good to be true - one can also lose weight as it is way below the calories of sugar and it also is not too expensive. Tastes good, just like sugar. Also, chewing gum is made with it and toothpastes.

Worth a try, I feel.

Anney

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Anney - I see it comes in many forms. How are you using it? The site I looked up had all kinds of different ways you can take it. I look forward to your report as I know you have had more than your share of ups and downs this past year. Let's hope this product prevents any more "downs" for you. It is amazing what new products are coming on the market and many of them are not to be dismissed as they actually work very well. Thanks for your post.

anney_uk

Xylitol

I am very pleased with it so far. I have the one that looks and tastes like white sugar and am using it 1) dissolving half teaspoon into alkaline water and putting it in a nose dropper. Fill the glass dropper with about half an inch of the liquid and put same in each nostrol. Then blow your nose. This creates a slippery lining where bacteria and germs can't attach to. Knocks out sinus infections, ear infections, colds etc. Of course, you can use regular water too.

2) dissolve one teaspoon in a smallish glass of water -swill around teeth and gums for a minute or so, then swallow. This removes plaque, and, it is claimed, prevents cavities and even heals them! Can't say yea or nay to that but it sounds good.

3) It is slimming. 4) It is good for people with diabetes but I would check on this. 5) soothes or even cures (?) bladder infections.
6) Xylitol - also in chewing gum. Google that too.

There are many sites for this product and many descriptions of the benefits.
I also bought an alkaline water stick from the Internet.

Anney

hlichten

Super Moderator
According to a dentist I had, xylitol also helps to prevent tooth decay if you chew sugarless gum sweetened with it, or use xylitol sweetened mints.