hello

healing heart

Hello, My name is LouAnn, Healing Heart. I had stem cell therapy for my heart the end of Sept. in the Dominican Republic. At my first one month check up I went from and EF20 to an EF30. I have familiar cardiomapathy and have had congestive heart failure. I have gone from four down to two pillows a night and don't wake up coughing everyday. Life is good.
I now am exercising and doing wonderful. I went thru Dr. Grekos, Regenocyte, in Florida.
I am looking forward to continued improvement.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Good to hear that your life is improving. Thanks for posting. I hope you have joined ICMS www.safestemcells.org This is a grassroots effort that hopefully will bring widespread stem cell treatment to the U.S. With improvements like you are seeing, the U.S. should not hinder doctors from allowing their patients to have such treatment near to their homes. Traveling can be very difficult at best. Many patients simply cannot do it. When I read of such good things happening to those that can (like yourself) I have to tell you that my heart aches for those that can't. Don't get me wrong, I am elated for you and others that have had their lives improved through stem cell treatment even if they had to go to the ends of the earth to get it. Please continue to update us on your progress.

thomasstuart

Hello
I am Thomas and I have just joining this community.I am very glad to be here and have all other members.I hope that we will have healthy discussion and latest information sharing regarding to related topics.I hope for a nice time in future.