Hello all

Bev12452

first off I want to thank all of you for all the info it really is amazing the courage it took for you to take the first step I AM WAITING FOR THE BOOK so I can bombared you all with so many questions I was just informed I may be able to qualify for the ease trial but I have forgotten exactly what that is anyway I am looking for a stem cell buddy that is thinking of making the journey in the near future thinking we could give each other support my husband is going but unless you have the disease you don't really understand the effects looking forward to talking to the DR on the 20 hoping everyone is healthy and happy Bev in Florida I noticed there are two of us now

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Stem cell mates are nice

Bev - A stem cell mate would be nice. I don't know what I would have done without Jeannine but we were the very first and didn't know anything. You will see what I mean when you get our book. Now that several Pioneers have hit the trail, however, if you cannot find a stem cell mate to go on the same day, remember we will all be here rooting for you and our experience is here for you. It is great that your husband is able to go with you. Please, when you make your decision, let us know and by all means if you have any questions, no matter what they are, just ask. That's one reason our forum exists. To help others get the treatment and also to give them support before and after.

Feel free to start a thread to look for a stem cell mate. Also, I consider Nassin, Larry, Nelson and Ray my stem cell friends also. They have all had the treatment and are always there when we need them. Mary Jo, Dolores and John will all be getting treatment this month too, so we will have an even larger pool. If anyone else is scheduled, please let us know so that we can wish you the best.

Last edited: