Happy Birthday Barb!!

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Please join me in wishing Barbara a Happy Birthday!!!

She works day and night on promoting stem cell research in a quest to find cures for so many devastating diseases. We are all fortunate to know this dedicated woman. I know my life and the lives of many others have changed for the better because of Barbara.

Happy Birthday Barb!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thank you Jeannine and Steve. The fire department is on stand by when the candles are lit. One good thing about getting older is that in order to accommodate all the candles, the cake has to be bigger. I love cake!

Jeannine, you share that same dedication.

Readers - I can't tell you the number of nights she and I are exchanging
e-mails about research or promising therapies at midnight or 1 AM my time. She's on the east coast which is 2 hours later!!

Donna

A birthday poem

Happy Birthday to you.
Thanks for all that you do.
And to Jeannine too.

I don't think I'll give up my day job to become a poet, but have a great birthday Barbara.

carmen868

[/COLOR]Dear Barbara

Happy Birthday - i forgot it was the 21st, which was a holiday here in the Philippines. I thank you for always looking out for me and encouraging me. You are a wonderful gal and deserve all the best. Cheers!!!
!:)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I'm glad they are celebrating my birthday in the Philippines. That is the holiday you're referring to, right?

Thank you Carmen. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

carmen868

birthday holiday

barbara - if your birthday was on the 21st it coincides with the death anniversary of ninoy aquino whose son is now president. but the day we get the cure you should definitely have your own day for all your pioneering efforts, that's for sure. how's that? :D