[GHK] misting solution to cure emphysema (?)

Vancouverman

3 articles

they say its a cheap molecule and easily obtainable..

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180391/

GHK and DNA: Resetting the Human Genome to Health

quotation:

.......On another note, persons with severe COPD use air inhalation systems that pump misty, water-filled air in and out of the lungs. Often steroids are added to the solution to suppress the lung inflammation, while this provides short-term help, it also inhibits lung repair. In theory, GHK could be infused into the blood stream of patients to repair the lung tissue, added to a misting solution or used in combination of a carrier like DMSO along with GHK (use a 1 : 1 molar ratio of GHK to DMSO). DMSO and GHK or GHK : Cu(2+) has always worked well together on wound healing. DMSO has been used in the past as a treatment for COPD, so there should be few safety issues.

Also, it may be possible to induce more extensive rebuilding of lung tissue. The mixture of GHK, transferrin, and somatostatin was sufficient to promote branching in the absence of serum in organ culture, all of which could be added to the misting solution...........

and
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3580440/

Next-generation personalized drug discovery: the tripeptide GHK hits center stage in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

and

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4064320/
A gene expression signature of emphysema-related lung destruction and its reversal by the tripeptide GHK

Vancouverman

I'm just thinking out loud..

If I had a dog that has emphysema, then I buy this GHK, hopefully not contaminated, and then add it to a misting solution or nebulizer and let the dog inhale to cure his emphysema. And then do some x-ray to see if lung disease improved...

grimm

reply to thread

The only problem is the life of GHK is only 30 seconds to one min. injected, They don't say what the lung life is ) .

OH ! You can't just buy GHK !!!

Last edited:

Vancouverman

hi grimm,

Well, there are some reputable companies in Europe where you dont need to show your company license when you intend to buy non-prohibited stuff like GHK. But the biggest Problem is, in lots of those chemicals are additives included. And only chemists do know how to handle this. And only they know how to remove that.

Unfortunately I am not a chemist.. and I don't have an emphysematous dog I had to care for...

But, an controverse solution to our problem would be, to collect money like via crowdfunding, and then start a research company ourself. Probably in a cheap country like Ukraine. Perfectly legal. Or in Romania thats even in the EU.

Doctors and scientists can be paid for just 1000 $ per person as salary.

Did you ever think about that? I always thought its very easy in the US to start up a company and get the money.

grimm

Out of country is the way to go but (it must be prepared in a GMP facility.) or at least ISO , high purity

Keep a low profile !