FDA Approves Swine Flu Vaccine Before Safety Tests

Teriss

The FDA is now fast tracking the N1H1 Swine Flu Vaccine-before testing or clinical trials in a "mad and unsafe" move towards mandatory massive vaccinations for all ages.

This is especially harmful because this particular vaccine contains viruses from the 3 flu bacteria that it is supposed to prevent. Not only is this vaccine untested but could most likely be potentially fatal to people who already have immune disease problems.

The Approval is moving so that by October this billion dollar fiasco will be "force jabbed" into hundreds of thousands of people. This is sheer madness-because vaccines have not been proven to work by stimulating the immune system -actually they damage the immune system.

Also the FDA, NIH or CDC have never conducted tests on vaccines to prove they DO NOT cause cancer, simply because they do and that is their fear.

YOU need to be aware of this -read more about the upcoming Swine Flu Vaccine at:

http://drtenpenny.com/default.aspx

Teriss

Webinar Sign Up for Swine Flu, Govt & Mass Vaccines Tonite !!!!

If you want to hear more directly from Dr. Sherry Tenpenny a medical doctor and expert in vaccines she is holding a webinar this evening:

Monday July 27, 2009 at central time: 8 P.M. or 9 P.M. EST

its on the right hand side of the site: (same link as above)

The show is about: Swine Flu and Government's Grab for Power".

Link for sign up page: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/984125498

you need to call the number they will send you in an email
and 5 minutes before the start time, dial the number and have your
computer on at the same time. the show will then be audible thru
your computer and you can hang up the phone.

IF you have Skype....just dial the number directly from your computer
and go to the page link - they send you in the email.

Hope to see you all there....I will be listening too.

thanks

Teriss

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
In the USA a federal advisory panel to the FDA said on Thursday that the Food and Drug Administration should move forward with plans to approve or license H1N1 vaccines before it receives data on safety or efficacy from clinical trials.

Can you beat this? Unbelievable to the nth degree. This type of thing makes it so obvious that politics plays the biggest role in what is approved and what isn't. They are no longer protecting the public. It is time for this agency to be completely revamped. They are obviously no longer able to remember their reason for being in existence.

Teriss

I just heard Dr. Tenpenny's webinar-it is was very informative and scary at the same time.

I will post some of my notes from the webinar so that all can get links to the information I just heard and protect your health.

Teri