Dr Huang China

ingela

Regarding Dr. Huang

Hi,

I met with Dr. Huang when I visited his hospital a year or so ago and I had the opportunity to meet with some of his patients (I am based in Beijing and I work with several hospitals that provide stem cell treatments, not Dr. Huang's though). These are my (strictly) personal opinions and observations:

The handful of patients I spoke to when I visited his facility seemed to be satisfied with the overall treatment they were getting but since I have not had a chance to speak to them after treatment, I am not sure of their final results. Dr. Huang is very enthusiastic about what he does but he also has a very mixed reputation both here in China and internationally. His hospital is the only one that uses olfactory cells in treatment. The hospital itself is "rustic" compared with other Beijing based facilities but, as I said, most of the international patients there seemed satisfied and the staff are very enthusiastic.

We decided not to work with the facility because of an unwillingness to share data and information with us regarding results. I don't doubt that he does achieve some success with his patients but I also think you should research other options as well before you make your mind up.

I hope this helps!

/Ingela

TESS37

Thankyou Ingela for your reply. I am researching as much as I can before having any treatment and thankyou Barbara I will read Ingelas Ask the Doctor now. I was looking at Cell Medicine in Panama as well but they dont list Stroke on there treatment List.

TESS37

I have just read ask the Doctor with Ingela I was trying to stay away from China because I dont think there regulations are high enough over there. Ingela explains things I didnt know before but im not still on China. Barbara if you could fly for treatment any where would you ever consider China with the knowledge you have?

ingela

Hi Tess37, I would just like to add (hope you don't mind!) that the regulations on stem cell treatment have actually become quite comprehensive over the last few years and I would definitely not rule China out as a whole if I were considering stem cell treatment. Personally I am very impressed with what I have seen here.

Ingela