Dr Grekos

karl wagner

I just heard Dr. Gekos had his Fla license revoked because of the death of a 69 year old female. It was a chemo rescue non expanded in the U. S. bone marrow treatment. They think she fell having a stroke but are blaming it on adult stem cells. This could keep all of us that can't fly from having treatment. Any ideas on how we can help him?

Mary-Anne

How many people die because of the conventional drugs that are administered to them by doctors...
Is there any proof? Did they do an autopsy or something ...?

karl wagner

I don't know but you can google a couple of articles about it and it will tell the story , of course you never know who is controlling the press. I doubt the Fla license committee has any idea how many people do that same way of treatment in the U S everyday. My god the people he has helped. I hope the stem cell institute can help . This could snowball into something really bad.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Karl - This was first posted in March.
http://www.stemcellpioneers.com/show...grekos+license Unfortunately, he is not the first to have this happen and I am sure he won't be the last as the battle continues in the U.S. against stem cell therapy. I posted an article recently that I was interviewed for in USA Today. The reporter was after more information on another doctor doing stem cell therapy. There were insinuations of problems with him as well. I told the reporter he should investigate what is really going on in this country to delay or stop stem cell therapy and that I could not comment on a case that I had no information on. The same is true for Dr. Grekos. We don't have the intimate details of the case. If I were a betting person, however, I would bet this has nothing to do with her stem cell therapy. Dr. Grekos should be able to defend himself against this if he has done everything properly. If you Google for information, you will find all the usual critics blogging and commenting against stem cell therapy. They have no more details of the case than anyone, but they are quick to bash everything except for conventional FDA approved clinical trials. No problem with FDA approved clinical trials if you are fortunate to qualify for one and not get a placebo. That leaves the rest of us either seeking therapy elsewhere or for some, looking at the grass from the wrong side. Even if it is proven that the stem cell treatment had nothing to do with this woman's death, the damage has been done by the media and these righteous bloggers and websites that stick with their precious FDA clinical trial mantra. They simply do not care how many millions suffer and die waiting for the elusive approval by a regulatory agency full of conflicts of interest and cozy relationships with Big Pharma.

Dr. Grekos speaks out here:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CEQQFjAG&url=http://www.winknews.com/Home/2011-03-01/Suspended-doctor-speaks-out&ei=0yHxTeb-IIi-sAOb4vm7Dg&usg=AFQjCNHj_ElFvdMK6sM3FfpLHHlcxVnGSg&sig2=wSt7iM1W0XMWijuaUXrkQA

karl wagner

thanks, i did not see your post in march. I just found out. USA today contacted me also ( steve sternburg). I'm going to do some research on him before i speak with him.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I have learned to be very cautious when speaking with reporters. I know you will be too.