COPD Forums

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
It appears that I've been banned from posting on COPD International, so those of you who are able to post there, if you see any misinformation posted there about the stem cell pioneers please point it out to them.

Thanks in advance.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Stem Cell Discussions are not for every forum

What did you possibly do to get banned? That is really strange because the last comment made by the moderator was that stem cell discussion was to be encouraged. I hope if you are banned, that others were banned also. This is one reason that I am totally opposed to censoring on this forum. If anyone has noticed, our group for the most part is very civilized and there is really no need for censoring unless obscenities or spamming is involved. Stem cell discussion does bring out a lot of confused people who in my estimation are more scared than anything else. Forums that are not moderated by people who understand or have had stem cell therapy sometimes result in nothing more than outrageous statements being directed against those of us who have had therapy and are only trying to inform the others of our experience. The misinformation about stem cell therapy that is perpetuated by the media also doesn't help.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Barb

I don't recall anything in particular, but I know several of the skeptics over there were upset and accused me of being mean.

WendyCo

probably not banned

please try again Jeannine, sometimes that weird thing saying you can't log in etc etc etc pops up for everyone.....something about an attempt to hyjack and some other sounding nonsense......that forum has this occur often and it will go away just as quickly...........

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
RE: COPD International

I have tried for two days now and I am still not gaining access. It's no big deal but I do worry that people who could really use stem cells won't get the correct information from that forum.