Cell Advance Treatment Protocol Message from Dr. Young

H

Henry Young

I do not like to favor one stem cell treatment over another, but rather try to remain neutral on the subject. However, the SeaChange Consultant has shared with me some of the raw data he is receiving from a study they initially started with COPD patients. Because of interest or demand, (I am not sure which), they have branched out into other disease states, such as Parkinson?s, myocardial infarction, musculoskeletal, osteoarthritis, epilepsy, Alzheimer?s, neuropathies, etc. Their study essentially uses a compound abbreviated as AFA (which can be purchased from either SeaChange Cell Advance (their study) or StemEnhance). In either case, AFA appears to be mobilizing our own pluripotent stem cells that each one of us has within our skeletal muscle connective tissues into the peripheral blood stream. These pluripotent stem cells, in some as yet unknown manner, appear to help repair the damaged tissues where ever they might be located. The individuals in the study are taking the compound everyday, which means that their damaged cells and tissues are literally being bathed in their own pluripotent stem cells on a daily basis.

While I cannot vouch for the validity of their studies at this time, research from own my laboratory using animals cells in the culture dish as well as in the animals, and human cells in the culture dish has shown that similar types of pluripotent stem cells will form any cell type in the body. Therefore, for those interested in non-COPD applications, you might contact the SeaChange study group to see if they would be interested in trying to help you heal your particular disease state using the AFA compound in conjunction with your own pluripotent stem cells. It is worth a try.

Dr. HE Young

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Time for a bath

Hi Dr. Young, Nice to hear from you. Just to make it clear to COPD patients, you are also very welcome to participate in the CellAdvance treatment protocol as well. We are recruiting from most all diseases at this point. Stem Enhance is a multi level marketing company and with that comes a high product price. Jeannine and I decided to pursue avenues to find a comparable product at a much more reasonable cost. Most people that are ill are already spending a wad on various medications and therefore, don't need to spend money on multi level marketing. We invite you to compare Cell Advance with Stem Enhance and join in the protocol if you wish. I am enjoying the protocol because I get individual attention from the consultant. Dr. Young calls it a bath too. That's the way I envision it too.

The red flag warning for Stem Cell Biotherapy/aka Cellulogix International was originally in this thread. Whereas, this warning does need to be given repeatedly, it has its own thread. Be careful when posting that you either start a new thread for a new topic or verify that the discussion applies to what you are wanting to post.

Last edited: