Cardiac problems

nelo100

Pioneer Member
This is in response to Steven's question on his heart problem. I wish I were able to give you some great news regarding my Stem Cell treatment for my Congestive Heart Failure, which was part of a combination of items for which I received Cells . So far I am seeing little progress in all the areas, however I have no way to confirm to you that I am going Mountain climbing tomorrow ( I live in Fl. there are no Mt's). The progress I have seen in the very short time since receiving the Cells was at a month on July the 5th. They do tell you up front that it will take a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks before the cells actually find the organs for which they were programed. At this point I believe the swelling from the Edema has subsided a little. If you have other questions I certainly will try and answer them for you and I am going to try and update my changes on the Forum. Nelson

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
One month blues and blahs

Nelson, I looked at the notes I keep and at a little over one month I had a horrible week and a couple of days of SOB. I thought I was worse than pre stem cell treatment and it made me pretty depressed. Then as suddenly as it came on, it left and it has been good going ever since. I hope that all of a sudden, things will take off for you. You know we are rooting for you.