can any one help

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Excellent point CherieC. There are plants out there. We have had them on this forum. Thank you for adding this to the list of what to be careful of.

Harry

I agree, i have been researching and speaking to many people globally, and everytime i speak to people, all they say is fill in the form, and put their name down as recommendation. Someone was pushing me to go to Beike, and then i found out they received 2% commision. I have had David Granovsky, and Don Margolis as doing the same.

It is so upsetting that people do this, just for a bit of money, they are giving false hope to innocent people. Thats why i have joined this forum to speak to honest people like Barbara, who has been great with great tips.

I am still continuing to research, and do like Dr Bansal in India, who is non-profit and does his treatment as a base of research. I have read his CV, which is good, but need more actual patient feedback.

tysmom

Tylers Jouney into the stem cell world

Hi, My Name is Lisa Biermann my son Tyler oxygen deprive during delivery had a stroke which left him with Cerebral Palsy and was born with a heart defect Obstruction of the Aorta his Aorta was pinch he had Stem Cell Therapy In December 2007 ... Stem cell has been a miracle for Tyler please visit Tyler's website meet Tyler before treatment and see him 4 years after treatment.. Click on Tyler's Journey watch his video listen to what his Doctor says how stem cells have helped Tyler.. I hope Tyler's website and Tyler's Journey helps answer some question you may have about other patients that stem cells have helped if you would like to talk with me with questions about Tyler's Stem cell Therapy please email me at cerebralpalsy@yahoo.com please visit his website and watch his Stem Cell Journey http://stemcellhelps.com

God Bless,
Tyler's Mom
-Lisa-