BioRegenesis Institute is using my personal information without my authorization

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
For the record, I have not given BioRegenesis Institute permission to tell anyone that I have had 2 "very successful" treatments there. I was informed that an owner of the company was making this statement. This is simply not true. There was no pre or post treatment testing of my lung function, so there is no medical or scientific evidence of any change whatsoever in my condition that could be verified by anyone at the company. I have severed ties with them, having substantial questions about the company.

I do not want anyone swayed by this information that is inappropriately being handed out and wanted to make it very clear that this information is not authorized by me and should not be relied on by anyone in making their own personal decision whether or not to seek treatment. As I have tried to explain in previous posts, without pre and post treatment measurements of one's condition done in a scientifically controlled manner, you simply don't have squat when it comes to determining the efficacy or safety of a treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.