Beware of ASCAAC

Harry

Hi everyone, i have been in touch with a stem cell clinic in Ecuador after a post was seen in a deaf blog. The post was anonymous and was made out that the parent of a child claimed that their child could hear now after being treated in Ecuador.

So i got in touch with American Stem Cell & Anit Aging Center. I emailed them about my daughters sudden hearing loss. They replied back to me saying they have just cured a 20month old girl. So i was very excited and was very keen to get treatment for my child. They said the price was $10,300 for 2 days treatment using my childs own stem cells. I asked the questions about methods, staying in Ecuador, doctor who will treat my child etc. The next day, Dr Raul emailed me saing 'good news, i have got the treatment down to $8,500 and if you come in March a famous doctor wants to see your child and treat her. He said they are very busy and when can i come.

At this point i got a bit suspicous about the price and about this doctor. So i asked about the child who was treated with hearing loss. Cut the story short The next day, Dr Raul said he received an audiogram from the patients father and he forwaded to me. Then i recieved an email from Frank Baxter that his child was treated. I asked many questions and many were not answered. He could not answer the questions properly as with regards to hearing my knowledge has vastly improved and i could answer many things reagrding hearing loss. This Baxter did not answer the questions and kept on saying results were inconsistant so doctors say it never damage. This is nonsense. Then i said where do you live and your cell number. He said he lived in California and his cell does work and he will get a new one tomorrow. Then i emailed him saying he was a fake because is childs symptoms dont match up, and he did not know his daughters diagnosis and many other things. I never received a reply. He emailed me on a yahoo acc. After this, Dr Raul never contacted me even though i never said a bad word to him or the clinic. I think he made this fake account to trick me into going to Ecuador.

And it does not stop there. i personally got a friend to email Dr Raul with exact symptoms as my child and Dr Raul said the cost would be $11,500 for 4 days treatment.

Believe what you want to, but im just warning people as i do not want people to be tricked as i nearly was. Their website is very good with Danny Gloveron there. The ICMS must be notified. Barbara, you have a good contact at ICMS, can you forward this to them??

Feel free to ask me anything.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Harry
Please send me a link (private message) to the email you read that appears to be some type of scam so we can delete the posting as well as ban the person who posted it.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Jeannine - I think it was a press release.

Harry - I will forward your e-mail to David Audley, Executive Director of ICMS.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Harry - David Audley has already responded and said he will look into this immediately. Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention.

Harry

Barbara, if davd requires all the emails i had received, then i can forward to him. i have kept them. All very suspicious