Autism and Dr. Radar?

epatt

Does anyone have experiences with Dr. Radar who has a child with Autism or PDD/NOS? I am thinking about getting Fetal Stem cells for my Three year old son. Thanks

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
We haven't heard much from any of Dr. Rader's patients because to be truthful, embryonic stem cell therapy scares the heck out of some people and even some stem cell doctors, so there isn't a lot of interest in patients seeking his services that post on this forum. Have you contacted other clinics in your search? There are several that seem to be treating autistic children with some success. I would certainly broaden my search if I were you to include other types of therapy for your child before making any decision.

epatt

Autism and Dr. Radar

I just want to go to the best possible place. I an researching other clinics but I am limited because we have five other kids and my ability to be away from them is difficult. My husband owns a business and travels. There is no way I could go to a place and send a month and then have to go back for follow up treatments. I can't sit back and do nothing. He is not recovering and my DAN doctor has offer me no hope. They cannot find anything wrong in terms of things like heavy metals or yeast. I am also looking into a doctor who does a treatments in Mexico called Dr. Aguilar. Have you heard of him? Is there a place that lists the best clinic for autism recovery and stem cells? Any help would be appreciated!!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I do hope other members might join in, but Dr. Feinerman comes to mind as he has been working with autistic children for a very long time, ICM in Costa Rica has been one that members have reported success with. I do not know Dr Aguilar. I would suggest reading the latest article that Jan posted about the child that developed tumors after receiving fetal stem cells. To check her post, go to Members List, click on Jan and then it will bring up a list of her recent posts. I understand your dilemma, but hope you will thoroughly research clinics and doctors, disregarding fancy testimonials and claims of complete success with all patients. There seems to be a lot of that going around.

Azriel

Dr Feinerman and Autism

My son was diagnosed with ASD and we went down the biomedical path as well. Since then they have now removed that diagnosis.

However, Dr Feinerman in Tampa, Florida of Stem Cell Regen Med did communicate with me directly about the treatment options. They have a new protocol for treatment for Autism that I think they were releasing in March which he talked about. This still requires treatment out of US and in his case this is in Lima, Peru.

Barbara is right fetal/embryonic stem cells definitely scare me and I would rather try the adult stem cells derived from umbilical cord blood. I'm not convinced that embryonic have a better result than umbilical cord blood and for me umbilical cord blood carries less risk.

For us the treatment is on hold as we head down another range of diagnostic testing via neurologists and also genetic testing. Once we have the results of that then we will recommence our discussions with Dr Feinerman and see if they are clinic of choice. I'm in New Zealand so our trip is far wherever we go!

I wish you well in your search but I would say that this forum is one of the best resources out as there are actual case studies on it from real families and not ones only referenced on a clinic's site. There is a lot to be learnt from the families that have gone down this path.

Kind regards

Merryn

Last edited by a moderator: