Ask Obama a question

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Go to Change.gov to ask a question of Obama. Danny has posted in the Health section and I posted in the Science section. If you run across our posts, we both would appreciate your vote and by all means ask your own question too.

This sub forum has turned into a political area so that is why I am posting here. Maybe, we should rename it. Any ideas?

jpfarm

Link

Barbara,

I have searched and searched for this area. Could you provide a link to Yours and Danny's letters.

Thanks,
JP

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
After you get into the site, click on Open for Questions Round 2. It looks to me however, that it is now closed for voting and submissions for this round. They will probably open a new round soon and start the process all over again. They are whittling all the questions down to just a few that will be submitted to Obama.

jpfarm

Favorites

Thanks,
I saved the link under my favorites, so I can stay on top of it in the future. Come to find out I ended up in the wrong place is why I couldn't find it.

If this process continues, I would encourage all pioneers to get involved. We have to move Stem Cell therapy home.

Thanks,
JP