Anybody Ever Hear About This Guy?

Jesse James

Just wondered if you've heard anything about this guy.

The web site says ms cure, but he also treats parkinsons.

He has before and after vids, and is begging for a TV station to allow him to do what he does for FREE to prove it works.

Check it out, and let me know what you think.

http://www.ms-cure.com/

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
My impression is that he is selling books first. I do think he has some valid points and if I had MS I might ask him to prove to me that his method really works by giving me free treatment. I do think our society is literally drugged to death, but I also am wary of sites like this that mix religion with medicine and sales appeals.
That's just my opinion.

Jesse James

My impression is that he is selling books first.
Yes, but the books come with a full money back guarantee. If you're not happy, he'll refund your money.

I do think he has some valid points and if I had MS I might ask him to prove to me that his method really works by giving me free treatment.
He's offered to treat an unlimited amount of people for FREE. He just wants it to be documented on a TV show. Can't blame him for that.

I do think our society is literally drugged to death, but I also am wary of sites like this that mix religion with medicine and sales appeals.
That's just my opinion.
I hear ya, but I don't care what religion the guy is, or if he makes a living off of his insight, as long as what he does is real, and not BS.

If you go see him, and he treats you personally, his fees are peanuts compared to the stem cell folks. Some of whom take your $30,000+, treat you, and then ignore you.

I'm just curious to know if it's real.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Is this like a free cruise or is it real?

As long as he wanted no money from me, I would probably take him up on his offer. If it is like a lot of "free" things where you end up having to pay for inflated expenses of some sort, then I would do a pass. I used to own a travel agency and it would never cease to amaze me when someone would call and say they had been offered a free cruise. All they had to do was give the company a credit card for $299.00 or some such amount and they got a cruise. I always asked them why they would need to pay anything for a free cruise and it made most of them think twice. In their initial excitement, they had never considered what I had said. Those that bit, got nothing more than taken. If however, he gets someone to take him up on his offer and he would not charge a penny, I would help him prove his point if I needed treatment. I have a chiropractor that I think the world of. Many would say he has some radical views and treatments, but most of it is common sense and it works without drugs and surgery.

Dwayne

Any Hope

I am currently looking at getting stem cell therapy for MS. This looks promising
and much much cheaper. What about the heat intolerance?

Dwayne

dschroed

I bought his book and it did not work for me. I was not able to get my money back, either but I did not try very hard because I knew it was a risk going in. It may work for others. I spent a lot of money on Chiroprctic as a result and it did nothing for me other than give me back pain.