Alkaline water

anney_uk

I have been reading up about the benefits of alkaline water.

Water which has a pH value of less than 7.0 is acidic. The acidic components of water are chlorine, sulphates and nitrates; these lower the blood's pH and detract from any health benefits. Doctors recommend drinking mineral water with a pH of more than 7.0, which is alkaline, because human blood pH is in a narrow range of 7.30 to 7.45. The more alkaline the water the more oxygen it contains, so alkaline water helps keep oxygen levels high.

http://glowing-health.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

This sounds as though it could be helpful to our condition. Anyone any thoughts on this?

Anney

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Anney - Anything that helps keep more oxygen in our blood is worth trying. You might try keeping a journal and paying close attention to how you feel after drinking a glass. I think this might be a good question for Dr. Ghen. I will toss it his way.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Water questions

Danny - When you say it helps a ton, can you be more specific? Do you ever drink any other kind of water? How many glasses or bottles of alkaline water are you consuming each day? Thanks.

anney_uk

acahine water

srry but my cmputer has gne haywire
wi have t g uffine fr a time
back when puter is srted
acahine water is aiding my cnditin i am sure

bught akahine stick n internet _ very cheap and easy use
it is detxing aready

s srry fr this & hpe yu can make sme sense

anney

Edit by Technocracy - Translation....

Sorry but my computer has gone haywire.
I will have to go offline for a time.
Back when the computer is sorted
Alkaline water is aiding my condition, I am sure.

Bought alkaline stick on the internet. Very cheap and easy to use.
It is detoxing already.

So sorry for this and hope you can make some sense of it.

(The scary thing is I had no trouble at all reading that:eek:)

(PS - Looks like a keyboard failure. It appears your 9,o,l,. keys are not working. Likely the F8 as well. That links to a column failure in the keyboard matrix that identifies what key is pressed. Hopefully it is just a glitch and a reboot cures it)

Last edited by a moderator:

anney_uk

Thanks so much for your translation, Technocracy. That glitch was so irritating...

I am now using laptop with spare keyboard perched in front of it. I will pass on your possible solution to my son when he is home...