adipose stem cell therapy update

usasam

Hello Everyone: Dr. Burton Feinerman and his staff performed adiposed therapy for me about 3 months ago. It has been 2 months since my last posting on this forum and I have some exciting news to report and some and some information that COPD patients should seriously consider. Prior to the treatment I was required to use oxygen while during sleeping and any activity. My peak flow readings were about 350 to 400 liters per mintue. The future looked dismal. Three months after the treatment I have joined a Gym. The first time I walked on a treadmill my oxygen levels,and lung function would allow me to walk 1/4 mile. I was exhausted. Now moving ahead about a week, I walk a mile twice a day. This afternoon 20 mintues into a 30 mintue walk my oxygen meter recorded 100% and refused drop for the final 10 mintues without the aid of oxygen. I am a 65 year old fat guy. 250 pounds and 6 feet tall. This is not easy!!! With my experience as an example this illustrates the need for anyone with COPD to exercise their lungs to whatever extent they are capable It is impotant to monitor your oxygen levels and if they drop below 88% please do not quit. Simply start again after the levels have reached an acceptable level. If breathing better is important, at least try some form of exercise . Barbara Hanson once told me ,we live in very exciting times in the treatment of COPD. (The woman is an angel) With the information I have aquired on this forum and the benefit of Dr. Feinerman's vast knowledge. Adipose stem cell therapy has improved my living with COPD beyond my expectations . Sam

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thank you Sam. Sounds like you are becoming Olympic material. We do live in exciting times as far as the potential of new treatments, unfortunately we are also living in a time of big government wanting to control our health and our ability to make our own healthcare decisions with our doctors.
The practice of medicine is not a function of government. We must continue to fight for our civil liberties.