adipose stem cell therapy for copd

usasam

Hello everyone: I first want to thank Barbara and Jeannine for their intelligent dedication to this forum. They are a significant source of information for anyone seeking stem cell therapy for dieases not treated with conventional medicine. Another person I want to thank is Dr. Burton Feinerman. His fine mind and truly state of the art treatments are making him a pioneer in stem cell therapy. In March I had adipose stem cell therapy in Miami. Dr. Feinerman's staff harvested fat from my abdominal area using liposuction. While it was somewhat intimidating, the results were far beyond my expectations. Prior to the treatment my peakflow readings were in the 350 to 400 liters per hour range.About a month post treatment my readings have gone up to 750 numerous times. This is the greatest gift any one with COPD could receive. The results are so profound as to be a miracle,or unbelievable. While not everyone will have the same success, I would stongly urge anyone considering stem cell therapy to at least research this procedure I want to stress I am not an expert on stem therapy,but if anyone would like to disscuss my treatment they can contact me on this forum. There is hope, Sam

Donna

Congratulations on your successful treatment. Did you have to have anesthesia for the fat removal? Was there any pain during the procedure or after it? I am not sure what you mean by intimidating, but the fat removal is something I am a little squeamish about, so I am interested in your thoughts.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks for sharing your experience usasam. I hope you will continue to update us. I am ecstatic to say the least about how well you are doing and I thank you for the kind words.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Sam

Thank you for the kind words. I agree about Dr F. He is one of the finest individuals I have ever known. He is leaps and bounds ahead of most doctors with his research.

I am very pleased to hear you are doing so well. That is encouraging news for so many who visit this forum.