adipose stem cell harvest

peg

Adipose Stem Cells

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had adipose stem cell therapy? Any good results? I am looking for the best stem cells to help with my chronic pelvic pain from a hysterectomy in 1996. I had the complication of an abscess formation on my vaginal cuff area. I've been to many physicians across the U.S. I've tried everything including medications, surgery, nerve blocks, cryosurgery,neurostimulators, radiofrequency,& now live with medtronics pump to recieve narcotic therapy.I've researched about stem cells & have spoken to 2 stem cell doctors. I'm a bit confused for one says high stem cell count is important with manipulation & the other says not so! Whom am i to believe at this point? One says it's best to use new stem cells from the placenta along with its' rowth factors......but there are no guarantees! The only stem cell clinics that i've found here in the U.S. is adipose & blood stem cells. I would appreciate any information......Peg

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
peg - Stem cell treatment is not one size fits all. At this point, I think the jury is still out as to what kind of treatment is the most effective for certain conditions and diseases. You say you have spoken with 2 stem cell doctors. I think it might help to talk to several more. Of course, you will get a somewhat biased opinion from each if they are treating patients. As for guarantees - if any of them guarantee their treatment, that would automatically take them off of my list.