A special day for my stem cell mate

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Today is Jeannine's birthday. Happy Birthday from your stem cell mate. You are a true Pioneer. Many good wishes and I hope you have a fantastic day today. Maybe, you could get really wild and wear your swordfish/martini shirt.

For anyone that doesn't know about this shirt, it is featured in our book. No one in their right mind would buy such a shirt, but Jeannine did. I guess I have said enough. Seriously, Jeannine, have an apple martini or something fun today.

ccadams

treatment

hi whattreatment did you have in 2007?
i just joined site and contacted stemcell biotherapies i had a telephone appointed with doctor Finerman to discuss a proceedure that would be done by dr. Javier Paino he was trained in NY but he started a new private hospital for spinal cord injury clients in PERU
then i called the biotherapy folks in calfornia and talked with them they said they are just starting treatments 10 patients in march 20 in april.
they gave me a big discount when i mention this pioneer site
do you know these doctors and biotherapies?
is there a clinical website i can go on? i google this dr paino and got nothing
i'm expectingsome paperwork frombiotherapies but just eager to do more research now
thanks
carol

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Carol, my treatment was for COPD. I had it in Mexico with SCB. The Peru clinic is new and I do know that Dr. Feinerman's interests lie in spinal cord therapy. Good luck. Keep us updated with anything you find out if you will please. Thanks for posting.

Howard

Happy Birthday Jeannine!

Wishing you a wonderful Birthday from the sunny but cold South!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience as a Pioneer. We have read your book and refer back to it many times. It should be a best seller for all the good advice and info it contains!

Hope you're planing something really special for your Special Day! And for SURE wear the Swordfish T-shirt and enjoy an apple martini for me (or a beer, since I don't drink hard liquor). Only 2 more weeks and I am going to celebrate with a cold one which I will toast to you!

rosech44

Happy Birthday

Jeannine---hope You Had A Good One!!!! Thanks For All You Do For This Group---

Happy Birthday

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Tonight I will wear my swordfish/martini shirt to bed. It's too cold here to wear it outdoors.