8 Month Update

rosech44

Hi, Thought I Better Give Another Update---I Recently Realized That I Haven't Been Using My Rescue Inhaler Like I Used To, In Fact, I Hardly Ever Use It---unless I Go To A Higher Elevation. I Continue To Have Great Gasp Free Showers, Am Able To Do More Around The House, Cleaning, Laundry, Using The Stairs, Etc.
Altho, I Haven't Been Able To Throw The Nose Hose Away, I Am Still Happy I Went, I Am In Better Shape, Than Before I Went, And I Honestly Feel That The Progression Of The Copd Has Been Stopped, Or, At Least Slowed Down. When I Went For My Treatment, I Was Not Given Any Guarantees, So I Have No Complaints With The Company I Went To---would Love To Hear From The Rest Of The Five That Went The Same Day I Did----

Thanks To Barb And Jeannine For Leading The Way-----

Last edited:

tkubinski123

That's Grgrgreat

I'm glad to hear that your doing OK. I'm still waiting my last post was a little optamistic, I slipped back. That's enough about that, next week I plan to have good things happen.

Had treatment Feb 15th 2008

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Rose

You're pretty much where I'm at. Although I don;'t need the nose hose much during the day unless I'm doing lots of walking. I don't use my inhaler hardly ever either.

Tom
I had good and bad days and as you go along you will hopefully have less and less bad days. I know I did. I used to wake up each morning not knowing if I would be able to got to work, shopping etc. I no longer have to think about it as most days I feel pretty good. I feel better than I have in at least 3 years if not longer.

I do admit that some of the supplements Barb and I are taking seem to provide even more help which is why we decided to sell them.