7 month twenty three day check up

karl wagner

Had a late 6 month check up and wanted to check in. My numbers have dropped a few more points from my three month check up. My big numbers are pap or right side heart pressure (40 down from 80) and my mean heart pressure(24 down from 45).This puts my mean pressure in the normal range. Still have the copd issue, this treatment was aimed at small veins in the lung and the circulation.The lung function test said fev down two points but the gas exchange was up. My Dr. is not really a copd guy but I'm sticking with him because he has defiantly extended my life. He's working on a combo of cells using bone marrow and fat cells cathed into the sub primary arteries of the lung. This should be interesting.......Karl

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Karl - Fantastic to hear from you. Any idea when the next treatment will be? Sounds very interesting to me. Your numbers are looking better all the time and to think the regular docs wanted to write you off. Good for you proving them wrong. I am elated with your news and look forward to more information when you can about the COPD treatment.

barbara110408

Hi Karl

We finally meet. We tried to reach you to talk to you about your adult stem cell therapy. We decided I did not have any other option so we went with your doctor, who is now my doctor. I had my stem cells Nov04, 2008.

The results are very good for my COPD. I am already off oxygen when sitting and light actibvity. Otherwise, on 2 liters when before I had been 3-4 liters. I am Dr. Greko'sa #6 Pulmonary baby.

I have been given my life back...angels are everywhere!!

Warmest regards,
Barbara McKean

karl wagner

fantasic news barbara sorry i missed you before you went, remenber there will be up days and down days but mostly up and it comes in baby steps. In a couple of months you will feel great.

barbara110408

Hi Karl

I am not sure but I think I have missed a couple of calls from you. I am having trouble hearing the message. If it is not you, I cannot image who? It is really great to have another person from Dr. Grekos so we can see each other's experiences. I am excited about the 3 month test which is in early February and I see my pulmonary doctor just before. So he will surely notice the difference.

I had 3 doctors write me off. I refuse to be written off. I will not give up as long as I have a will.

Please let me know if you are my mistery caller!!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Judy was trying to e-mail you via the forum, but I don't think she called. She is another member who had treatment with Dr. Grekos.