5th Week Update #2

Mary Jo Hunter

Pioneer Founding member
I knew there was something I forgot to add to my update last night.

Story: 10 years ago I started doing light weights to give my upper body strength. Not long after I started my left shoulder became irritated. It had never hurt constantly just in certain range of motions which has prevented me from lifting weights. Well, I've gone to physical therapy, done nothing, gone to a good orthepedist (who pegged what I had done), gave me shot of cordisone. Anyway nothing has ever worked.

The miracle: Now that I can breath my shoulder has healed itself! I guess it must have been from pulling my shoulders in to breath???

Maty Jo

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Extra bonuses

There are some strange little bonuses that come out of the treatment. I am sure this applies for all patients and not just those with COPD. Not having to get up in the night, less gray hair, smoother, softer skin, regrowing enamel on your teeth. These are just a few of the things that I have heard or had happen to me. Anyone, else notice any little extras they got from their treatment?

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Barb

I have noticed the gray hairs have been about 50% less and some of the receding gum issue has improved too, but the reduction of shortness of breath by at least 50% is the most important improvement for me.