3 Month Update

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Happy,happy birthday to Ward

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to add that not getting worse can be counted as an improvement because COPD is a progressive disease. I truly think we need to rebuild our immune systems and get ourselves healthy again to see the optimal improvement in the stem cell therapy. I hate to preach, but good diet, using the PowerLung and taking the supplements including the GenF20 product are ways to do this. Jeannine and I are both busy all the time trying to work on the nutrition aspect of our recovery. She is advising 1/2 cup onions any way you like them, 3 cups of green tea and 1 unpeeled apple a day be added to your diet to improve lung function. I think Quinoa is an excellent addition also. It is virtually tasteless so you could add it to soups, burritos, casseroles, etc. None of the improvements come overnight, but at 9 months we are starting to see some real pay offs for taking better care of ourselves. I am still not convinced that a booster will not be needed to get me off O2 completely, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it after my one year point. The best thing is to feel good again and not be short of breath constantly. I also am very aware that I can now catch a bug and it doesn't mean tons of meds and lying on the couch in agony for two months to get rid of it. I had some kind of crud for a little over two weeks that left me short of breath again. I have not been that way since May and I was very upset that I felt that way. I am now back to my old self and did not have to go to the doctor even. I felt fine except for the SOB and that was a mystery. It was like I should have been getting all the severe symptoms of a respiratory problem, but they never manifested themselves into anything other than the SOB which is now gone. Very strange, but I am so grateful to be back on the mend so easily. Again, I can't stress enough to keep a daily log of how one feels if only to look back on it and see how bad you really used to be. I read mine and wonder how I even functioned. I hope you will bake Ward a nice big tofu cake. I know he will love it! HA

Mysty119

Wow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WARD!!!!!!
And a congrats on the improvement. May each breath of every day be better than the one before it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

rosech44

Happy Birthday Ward

Ward, Glad To Hear You Are Improving, Yes You've Been Sick, But You Survived It--that's What I Just Did, Sirvied A Cold/bug, Didn't Have To Call Dr. Go To Hospital Or Take Antibiotics, This Would Not Have Happened Before Stem Cells-- I Was Very Upset As I Felt I Had Gone Backwards, But Am Now Back To Where I Was Before Fetting Sick.

Happy Birthday Ward----

Biz

Colds and coughs, Hi new here but wanted to say I used both aireborne and zicam and they worked for me, taken every 4 hours, lots of water and juices, for the cough ~ Robotussin gel caps....worked for me also. Humidifier if needed, I run on 24/7.

:D Biz

Dry Hacking Cough, No Mucus From The Lungs---my Surgeon Friend Was By To See Me Today--right Now, I'm Not Worried Just Very Uncomfortable---:( The Coughing Is Realy Getting To Me, But It Is Not In The Lungs So I Am Happy About That--right Now, I'm Losing My Voice----that Should Make Norm Happy!!!

Using Green Tea And Honey---lots Of Water---robitussin Dm--tylenol--lemonade--- Coldeze Cough Lozenges---xtra Vit C

Thanks For All The Suggestions---